ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Peterson
staylor26 09:43 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Seriously, go listen to the end of Terez last podcast. Everyone uses him as gospel around here, he pretty much spells out that the Chiefs have eyes and know what the Cb situation is and that they're gonna make a move there.
I really believe it’s PP.

It just makes too much sense. We know there’s real interest, he doesn’t want to play for the Cardinals anymore, him and Tyrann are close, and if we aren’t going to extend Jones it makes no sense not to do it.
[Reply]
O.city 09:45 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I really believe it’s PP.

It just makes too much sense. We know there’s real interest, he doesn’t want to play for the Cardinals anymore, him and Tyrann are close, and if we aren’t going to extend Jones it makes no sense not to do it.
He'd be about the only CB that would really make sense to me with where the Chiefs are in their window. Howard just doesn't really make sense to give up that much IMO, and there isn't really anyone else that would be on the block that would be much better I don't think.

I mean I guess the Cards may just want to much and it doesn't get done, but again, if Terez is saying it, i'm guessing something happens at some point.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:47 PM 09-11-2019
Seriously, go listen to the end of Terez last podcast. Everyone uses him as gospel around here, he pretty much spells out that the Chiefs have eyes and know what the Cb situation is and that they're gonna make a move there.
You've been saying this shit for over a year man.
[Reply]
O.city 01:39 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You've been saying this shit for over a year man.
They still aren’t good enough at cb so I’ll keep saying it

When terez says it though, I do perk up a bit
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:47 PM 09-11-2019
They still aren’t good enough at cb so I’ll keep saying it
Meh. They’ve played one game in the new system. Give them a chance.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:41 AM 09-11-2019
question - regarding PP's suspension - are there any parameters regarding restricting AZ from trading him during the suspension? This is something I never thought to ask until now...
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:49 AM 09-11-2019
question - regarding PP's suspension - are there any parameters regarding restricting AZ from trading him during the suspension? This is something I never thought to ask until now...
[Reply]
-King- 09:58 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
You can trade for suspended players
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 AM 09-11-2019
Yea if it’s not PP it’s somebody we haven’t even really considered.

Kind of like how nobody saw Fuller being the guy when we knew a player was included in the Alex Smith trade.
[Reply]
O.city 09:53 AM 09-11-2019
Yea if it’s not PP it’s somebody we haven’t even really considered.

Kind of like how nobody saw Fuller being the guy when we knew a player was included in the Alex Smith trade.
Yep.

If you kinda tea leave it though, it's someone that's either under contract or will obviously need a new one as it's not like they cleaned up some pocket change.

I also don't know who else would be willing to trade away a CB. Speculating, but if you decided you weren't gonna pay Jones and knew you could get a high pick for him in a tag and trade, what are we thinking we would be willing to give up for a CB?
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:55 AM 09-11-2019
For it to be PP, we need the Cardinals to LOSE...a lot. If they start winning, the cardinals won't be willing to move him.
[Reply]
O.city 09:59 AM 09-11-2019
If it is Peterson and they're willing to do it, would you go ahead and do it sooner than later so you could get him in here and up to speed quicker or wait it out to the end?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:01 AM 09-11-2019
If it is Peterson and they're willing to do it, would you go ahead and do it sooner than later so you could get him in here and up to speed quicker or wait it out to the end?
Depends on if the Cardinals are willing to accept a reasonable offer.

If they’d do it for the 49ers pick today, yes.
[Reply]
O.city 10:03 AM 09-11-2019
Depends on if the Cardinals are willing to accept a reasonable offer.

If they’d do it for the 49ers pick today, yes.
Yeah, I'd imagine they'll wanna wait as long as they can to try and drum up the price or get more from elsewhere so it's probably not worth worrying about tilt he deadline anyway.

Surely they'd give him some input on where he wants to go though, right?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:04 AM 09-11-2019
Depends on the cost. If it’s a 2nd round pick now vs a 3rd round pick later....I’m waiting.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up