ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 114
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Voted no today.

They need to come back to us with a better plan than this.

And if they don't? Fuck em.
No, commie.

Fuck you.

You will lose.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:08 PM 04-02-2024
lol that story sounds completely real and not fabricated at all
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:09 PM 04-02-2024
Figures the “No” Reeruns have to cheat… turning people away wearing Chiefs/Royals clothing is weak.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:12 PM 04-02-2024
I read if they were wearing a red political hat and a chiefs shirt they turned them away double hard!
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:13 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I voted Yes.

The Royals might come back with a different plan, but 'better?' Color me skeptical that it will be better when there is more competition than just Jackson County.
Nashville has been thrown around here, so I googled and the first article had a headline "Long on promises and short on details" regarding a new stadium plan... who knows, maybe that suddenly wouldn't matter if the Royals give no shits about moving, but they're either half-baking another proposal for money somewhere else or putting effort towards addressing concerns with their current plan.

I feel like if the latter is completely off the table while they rush to take money from OP or Nashville or wherever, then I'd kind of lean towards 'fuck 'em', personally.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:15 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I voted Yes.

The Royals might come back with a different plan, but 'better?' Color me skeptical that it will be better when there is more competition than just Jackson County.
Hey that is fine they can go find their fortunes somewhere else.

I think they are going to run into a similar problem elsewhere and I think they have overplayed this particular hand but fairplay go on and leave.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:17 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
SportingKC is supporting the Yes vote.
I don't give a shit.

My man, do you think I make every life decision according to teams I watch?

Your posts in this thread are weird as hell. I have never liked you and that is fine that is no big deal totally putting that aside your posts in this thread make you look like a person that has tied their self worth to sports teams and probably needs some help.

Are you ok?
[Reply]
Mecca 12:20 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No, commie.

Fuck you.

You will lose.
Are you like a gimmick poster?
[Reply]
Mecca 12:21 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Nashville has been thrown around here, so I googled and the first article had a headline "Long on promises and short on details" regarding a new stadium plan... who knows, maybe that suddenly wouldn't matter if the Royals give no shits about moving, but they're either half-baking another proposal for money somewhere else or putting effort towards addressing concerns with their current plan.

I feel like if the latter is completely off the table while they rush to take money from OP or Nashville or wherever, then I'd kind of lean towards 'fuck 'em', personally.
I'm sure Nashville that is paying billions for a new Titans stadium is just going to hand the Royals billions at the same time.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:23 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm sure Nashville that is paying billions for a new Titans stadium is just going to hand the Royals billions at the same time.
I think it is a bluff and am happy to call it in advocacy for my community but if they pack up and leave come what may. Life is made of decisions they have made the playoffs like twice in my lifetime.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:23 PM 04-02-2024
Nashville, Portland, Salt Lake City, Charlotte or Raleigh… plenty of options available for the Royals if they are freed to leave with a No vote today.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:24 PM 04-02-2024
Are we even sure the Royals wanted this location over the other downtown location? It may have been the preferred location from city officials
[Reply]
BWillie 12:25 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They absolutely would...
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:25 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Nashville, Portland, Salt Lake City, Charlotte or Raleigh… plenty of options available for the Royals if they are freed to leave with a No vote today.
I don't vote or operate based on fear. And you shouldn't either but based on this thread you have a lot going on in your life.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:26 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They absolutely would...
I don't think you truly understand how many people in today's environment have absolutely zero desire to give billionaires money.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 114
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up