ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 241
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:51 AM 08-31-2023
Oh shit! They got a QB now! This changes everything.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:00 AM 08-31-2023
Would probably be better than Allen
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:12 AM 08-31-2023
Went out turnover prone to understudy for Josh Allen?
[Reply]
Lzen 07:49 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
:-)

We jumped them for McDuffie and then they reach for the next guy and dump him the next year. :-) :-)

https://youtu.be/nFCe3-MNHL4?si=0CULXzLksMtaCtqJ&t=59
Holy Shit Ninja GIFfrom Holy Shit GIFs

[Reply]
Lzen 07:54 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
The Pats are probably finishing last. Bill and Pat nation have learned the hard way the last 3 years just how much the dynasty was predicated on the GOAT.
I don't expect much from the Pats this year. Doubt they make the playoffs. However, I think they are good enough that they could easily be a thorn in the Bills side.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:00 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
The Pats are probably finishing last. Bill and Pat nation have learned the hard way the last 3 years just how much the dynasty was predicated on the GOAT.
They benefitted greatly from each other no doubt.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:03 AM 08-31-2023
Fellow bills fan coworker and I were talking about the opening games and he stated how much he hated the Jets because of the Marty Lyons incident with him Kelly and showed me the clip.

The refs call was hilarious. "And number 99 giving him the business down there.". Hilarious. If someone smarter than I can find that clip and post it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:06 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Fellow bills fan coworker and I were talking about the opening games and he stated how much he hated the Jets because of the Marty Lyons incident with him Kelly and showed me the clip.

The refs call was hilarious. "And number 99 giving him the business down there.". Hilarious. If someone smarter than I can find that clip and post it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :-)
Here you go. Sorry I can't embed from my phone

https://youtu.be/FKiuLgmYVus?si=scvqeMb5zTMlZnOC
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:07 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:

https://twitter.com/Ol_TimeFootball/...434880/video/1
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:08 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Here you go. Sorry I can't embed from my phone

https://youtu.be/FKiuLgmYVus?si=scvqeMb5zTMlZnOC
Thanks!

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
https://twitter.com/Ol_TimeFootball/...434880/video/1
And thanks!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:32 PM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Makes you wonder how much of the Chiefs’ playbook the Bills will get in Shane Buechele’s inevitable data dump.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:36 PM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Makes you wonder how much of the Chiefs’ playbook the Bills will get in Shane Buechele’s inevitable data dump.
Doesn't matter. They're so done, the fork done went right thru em
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:42 PM 08-31-2023
I watched a YT video where a dude does 32 seasonal simulations to find out if Madden was truly about parity and who would win the most SBs.

The Bills ended up winning the most with 7 out of 32. If Madden is leaning towards your team, you're fucked.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:47 PM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hopefully that’s a gay dude who wants some jerkoff material on his arm.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:55 PM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Shane could smuggle the entire Chiefs playbook into Buffalo using his anus, and it wouldn't make the Bills better than KC.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 241
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up