ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 356 of 4892
« First < 256306346352353354355356 3573583593603664064568561356 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:49 PM 04-23-2016
I think it's almost guaranteed that Denver drafts a quarterback next week.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:43 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I think it's almost guaranteed that Denver drafts a quarterback next week.
Cody Kessler

[Reply]
New World Order 02:58 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think your team used up it's "fortuitous bounces" karma for the next decade...in one season.

Face it...you are going to have to acclimate your mindset around not having the refs ignore holding calls. There is no Manning on the team now...so no reason for the league to go blind in your favor. Enjoy the penance of mediocrity....the pendulum is swinging fast away.

Elway ****ed up....when you lose the QB you groomed for Sanchez and Hoyer? He's just waiting for another HOF QB to magically fall in his lap...his ego screwed him. I thought Bro Assfondler looked good in the limited time he played..

8-8 is Denver's ceiling....they were a few plays away from that last year.

You are one of my favorite posters.

Please post more.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:46 PM 04-23-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-)
I'm assuming you're laughing behind the belief that the defense in so transcendent...that QB doesn't matter and Denver is automatically the favorite for the AFCW. Doesn't matter that they lost two good starters...best just to ignore that. KC and Raiders both beat them at home last year. That laughter should be out of uncomfortable nervousness more than unwarranted ego and chest-beating...nothing more incarcerating than fans taking blind (manufactured) luck and using it as a springboard to be a braggart. Like winning the lottery and then spitting on people.

Reap and sow....the universe is frowning on your cheating asses. You're betting on Sanchez...I'll take that bet...given the pass rushers in the division. His stripes wont change.

I mean..you could win another championship..if every QB drops the ball and just stands there, looking at it...waiting to please their Vegas/corporate masters.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:27 AM 04-24-2016
Nice write up there
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:27 AM 04-24-2016
If this were a matter of life and death, I'd be concerned. Sanchez sucks and is a generic game manager that will inspire few. I have no visions of greatness there. Again, they could screw the pooch this year and if so, so be it. It doesn't happen often and for that I'm thankful. They'll certainly draft a QB, question is when.

Elway didn't set the franchise back, but it is fun to read about.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:57 AM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm assuming you're laughing behind the belief that the defense in so transcendent...that QB doesn't matter and Denver is automatically the favorite for the AFCW. Doesn't matter that they lost two good starters...best just to ignore that. KC and Raiders both beat them at home last year. That laughter should be out of uncomfortable nervousness more than unwarranted ego and chest-beating...nothing more incarcerating than fans taking blind (manufactured) luck and using it as a springboard to be a braggart. Like winning the lottery and then spitting on people.

Reap and sow....the universe is frowning on your cheating asses. You're betting on Sanchez...I'll take that bet...given the pass rushers in the division. His stripes wont change.

I mean..you could win another championship..if every QB drops the ball and just stands there, looking at it...waiting to please their Vegas/corporate masters.
I'm laughing because you somehow think your chirping about the defending super bowl champ means anything to anyone. A team that has ownedthe West for half a decade, been to two super bowls in the years and has a top winning percentage. You've no clue how pathetic you sound but keep barking little dog.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:03 AM 04-24-2016
I'm laughing because you somehow think your chirping about the defending super bowl champ means anything to anyone. A team that has ownedthe West for half a decade, been to two super bowls in the years and has a top winning percentage. You've no clue how pathetic you sound but keep barking little dog.
Woof woof motherfucker! :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:19 AM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Woof woof motherfucker! :-)
Oh shit. Motherfucker motherfuckering motherfuckers.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:38 AM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Woof woof mother****er! :-)
:-) I know. That was only meant for psycho boy, not for you sane mother truckers.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:39 AM 04-24-2016
:-) I know. That was only meant for psycho boy, not for you sane mother truckers.
Oh I know but I couldn't resist
[Reply]
BossChief 02:21 PM 04-24-2016
Gonna be interesting if Von really does hold out. Him wanting 80m in guarantees with a 22m average (and wanting to go to the moon) are high demands that make it doubtful he would risk that payday for playing on the tag.

IMO you won't see him till after the midway point...about the same time Houston suits up.

That defense was great because of Miller, Jackson, Trevathan and the corners.

If Millers not out there, that is going to effect that defense on another level.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:29 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Gonna be interesting if Von really does hold out. Him wanting 80m in guarantees with a 22m average (and wanting to go to the moon) are high demands that make it doubtful he would risk that payday for playing on the tag.

IMO you won't see him till after the midway point...about the same time Houston suits up.

If Millers not out there, that is going to effect that defense on another level.
Houston will be back before the midway point man.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:53 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Who knows how it all plays out... I'm good with an off year if that's what it turns into, it's a transition time.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:30 PM 04-24-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Houston will be back before the midway point man.
I highly doubt it. Listen to Dorsey's interview...he's talking about Hali and Ford holding it down till Houston comes back.

He seems to indicate that Houston might start out on PUP.
[Reply]
Page 356 of 4892
« First < 256306346352353354355356 3573583593603664064568561356 > Last »
Up