ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Hall of Classics>A Truly Sh*tty Experience
Rukdafaidas 11:18 AM 01-22-2006
First, if you share a yard with someone, have a little respect and pick after your dog.
Second, you mention these girls have boyfriends, if you leave them a poo surprise, you may end up being nominated as the cum guzzler.
[Reply]
Fairplay 11:23 AM 01-22-2006
John Matrix is eating good tonight.
Attached: John M_DINNER.jpg (127.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:27 AM 01-22-2006
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
First, if you share a yard with someone, have a little respect and pick after your dog.
Second, you mention these girls have boyfriends, if you leave them a poo surprise, you may end up being nominated as the cum guzzler.
If you've got a large breed dog, you need to clean that shit up even if you don't share a yard.

If Bob Dole's neighbor doesn't clean up his two pitbulls worth of shit-covered back yard by the time Spring rolls around, Bob Dole and the neighbor are going to have a problem. Bob Dole isn't going to be annoyed by the wafting stench when Bob Dole wants to sit in his own back yard.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 11:32 AM 01-22-2006
Do it Mods...ban Matrix. Or maybe a vote is in order. It's the American way.
[Reply]
Fairplay 11:35 AM 01-22-2006
John Matrix sez to eat plenty of protien each day..............
Attached: J Matrix_POOP.jpg (127.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:36 AM 01-22-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefPote:
Do it Mods...ban Matrix. Or maybe a vote is in order. It's the American way.
Why would the mods ban someone who supplies comedy gold?
[Reply]
Chief Pote 11:41 AM 01-22-2006
Hey Matrix, if the graduate thing doesn't work out...maybe you can pick up shit for a living. I hear it pays 2 cents a log. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:49 AM 01-22-2006
"I now have a 30 gallon trash bag filled with at least 25 pounds of dog poop in it "

Think about that statement for a minute dickhead. Its not their dog shitting in the yard. Your fundamental responsibilities as a pet owner include feeding, watering, exercising, sheltering, keeping from biting others, and cleaning up the waste...of your pet.

I'm currently on the other end of this arguement in my neighborhood. A nice neighborhood, with nice people, and 1 douchebag ditchpig, who have 50 bags of garbage thrown against the side of their house, trash in the yard and a pitbull mix that runs at its discretion. After a year of the elderly neighbors, complaining about the garbage, and excessive come and go traffic, and the next door neighbor and I tiring of picking up garabage, which includes busted out psuedofed containers and pieces of batteries.......A YEAR of the city and landlord doing nothing.....Hurricane Iowanian staged some civil unrest this week along with a neighbor or two, threw a bucket of shit into a fan at a public meeting and began getting things taken care of this time.

Its YOUR responsibility, to do YOUR part to be a good neighbor too.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:54 AM 01-22-2006
If I were your neighbor, and it was a problem for long....I'd probably have scooped all that dogshit into a snow shovel and smeared it on your welcome mat.

I'm beginning to wonder, if this particular psuedo-Intellectual, is just jealous that he wasn't allowed to sample the sophisticated flavor of the jiz.
[Reply]
Phobia 02:12 PM 01-22-2006
Howdy Doody is making fun of MY appearance? Oh damn. The tears may force me to miss most of the football game.

While you were typing back to back to back posts in response to me on a Saturday night, every other 20 something male with any game at all was out scoring a piece of tail. Why were you more interested in me at that time? Is there something we should know about you Conan?
[Reply]
John Matrix 02:22 PM 01-22-2006
Sorry, there bro' I've already scored mine. Off the market.

I hope those tears don't dehydrate you. You might need to take a piss during halftime. With any luck, you might actually be able to see your dick--of course you'd probably need a bulldozer to push that paunch aside.
[Reply]
Jenson71 02:35 PM 01-22-2006
Originally Posted by John Matrix:
Seems she's not giving you enough attention.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:19 PM 01-22-2006
Originally Posted by John Matrix:

I hope those tears don't dehydrate you. You might need to take a piss during halftime. With any luck, you might actually be able to see your dick--of course you'd probably need a bulldozer to push that paunch aside.
Dude, work on your smack and check back when you have something fresh. Let me give you some material. You could make fun of my horse teeth by calling me Elway or something like that. Maybe Nancy Kerrigan. Yeah - I think you should go with that.
[Reply]
John Matrix 05:09 PM 01-22-2006
So I'm getting a smack lecture from a guy whose best response was "I don't need a formula to count to 2". I've got a great idea--why don't you go w/ some "yo' momma" jokes to hone that razor's edge you have on your wit there.
[Reply]
Phobia 05:24 PM 01-22-2006
I've learned to dumb down my responses depending upon my target. I'll stand by that response.

I don't need a formula to count to 2.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up