« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers
TLO 02:34 PM 09-16-2018
Time to move forward.

How do we matchup against the 49ers?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:29 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
**** it, the wife and I are gonna make the trip up Sunday I guess.
There ya go MFer
[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:38 PM 09-19-2018
Cute gig from Goodwin.

1) Reek's 100m and 200m PBs are both better than Goodwin's

2) Goodwin went to the Olympics - good for him, as a long jumper

3) In pads, Reek would blow by him

4) Then he'd actually catch the pass in the end zone
[Reply]
RunKC 04:42 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
**** it, the wife and I are gonna make the trip up Sunday I guess.
Where are your seats? I’m going to the Jags game on 10/7.

It’s going to be epic
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:51 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Cute gig from Goodwin.

1) Reek's 100m and 200m PBs are both better than Goodwin's

2) Goodwin went to the Olympics - good for him, as a long jumper

3) In pads, Reek would blow by him

4) Then he'd actually catch the pass in the end zone
Some idiot 9ers fan in twitter comments said, “Its simple, Goodwin is faster and Tyreek is a better football player”...

Lmao.

49ers fans haven’t watched the Cheetah torch their team yet, so I’ll give them a pass. But after Sunday, I fully expect that they will know they have just watched the fastest football player alive, and maybe of all time.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:57 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Some idiot 9ers fan in twitter comments said, “Its simple, Goodwin is faster and Tyreek is a better football player”...

Lmao.

49ers fans haven’t watched the Cheetah torch their team yet, so I’ll give them a pass. But after Sunday, I fully expect that they will know they have just watched the fastest football player alive, and maybe of all time.
Where did you see that on twitter? lol
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:59 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Kid is probably 10 years old. Leave him alone.
[Reply]
ninerfan0724 05:43 PM 09-19-2018
its seems as though the chiefs start out with a good head of steam but then come back to earth a couple of games into the season. I know you guys don't think those madden cards that mahomes have been using is going to last all season. Don't underestimate the niners. That would be a grave mistake!
[Reply]
ninerfan0724 05:49 PM 09-19-2018
How are you guys comparing an Olympian, great citizen, and football player to a woman beater fetus abuser?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:50 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by ninerfan0724:
How are you guys comparing an Olympian, great citizen, and football player to a woman beater fetus abuser?
Nobody said anything about Reuben Foster bruh
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:51 PM 09-19-2018
Just read an article about Mahomes and it mentioned Jimmy G's QBR has gone down 75%. (81 to 22)

Regression to the mean.
[Reply]
ninerfan0724 05:53 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Nobody said anything about Reuben Foster bruh
Ohh and don't forget pedafile high school girls .... really bruh???

a psychosexual disorder in which the fantasy or act of engaging in sexual activity with prepubertal children is the preferred or exclusive means of achieving sexual excitement and gratification. It may be heterosexual or homosexual. Also spelled paedophilia. ... pedophilic, adj.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:53 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just read an article about Mahomes and it mentioned Jimmy G's QBR has gone down 75%.

Regression to the mean.
But I thought he was the Messiah or something?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:56 PM 09-19-2018

a psychosexual disorder in which the fantasy or act of engaging in sexual activity with prepubertal children is the preferred or exclusive means of achieving sexual excitement and gratification. It may be heterosexual or homosexual. Also spelled paedophilia. ... pedophilic, adj.
I'm confused.. You're calling a complete stranger a pedophile (note spelling), or are you giving a confessional?
[Reply]
FAX 05:57 PM 09-19-2018

Congratulations, Mr. ninerfan0724. It appears you've been listening closely to your therapist, after all.

But you'd better go. It's double needle night at the bathhouse.

FAX
[Reply]
O.city 05:57 PM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Where are your seats? I’m going to the Jags game on 10/7.

It’s going to be epic
Haven’t gotten any yet. Threw some texts out to try and get some free ones from anyone and haven’t heard back yet.

One of my buddies little brother has become friends with Pat in kc and got him sideline passes for the last preseason game. Tried that avenue and got zilch lol.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 28
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up