ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 34
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
Donger 02:54 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
Why are there no sports or concerts when there are hundreds of mafks at a time squeezed into the grocery stores? What's the difference? Makes no sense!!!
Eating and drinking is required to live. Going to sports and concerts is not.
[Reply]
jimidollar 02:58 PM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
So? People are still congregating.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:58 PM 03-14-2020
I am sure the panic/hysteria crowd would favor locking people in their homes and having the national guard in biohazard suits deliver daily food/beverage rations to individual households.
[Reply]
Donger 02:59 PM 03-14-2020
So? People are still congregating.
They are going to buy food. Food which is required to not die. You asked what the difference is. That's the difference.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:06 PM 03-14-2020

America just needs to wait for coronavirus to build a double digit lead and then let Mahomes take over.

— Jared Speckman (@Speck60) March 12, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:09 PM 03-14-2020
tried to buy tickets for two different plays for bae

they've canceled performances at kauffman and kc rep til next month

jfc
[Reply]
jimidollar 08:16 PM 03-14-2020
They are going to buy food. Food which is required to not die. You asked what the difference is. That's the difference.
Then why bother having sports leagues at all if they're not necessary? Maybe they should be disbanded. Such a threat to public health and all.

Doesn't matter if you get infected at a game, concert, or store. You're still infected.

No reason for anything to shut down. I'm working more hours than ever and dealing with more people than ever. Ain't a goddamn thing being contained.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:29 PM 03-14-2020
Then why bother having sports leagues at all if they're not necessary? Maybe they should be disbanded. Such a threat to public health and all.

Doesn't matter if you get infected at a game, concert, or store. You're still infected.

No reason for anything to shut down. I'm working more hours than ever and dealing with more people than ever. Ain't a goddamn thing being contained.

[Reply]
Pablo 08:32 PM 03-14-2020

Somebody's gotta restock the TP bro.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:36 PM 03-14-2020
Just did the 4 bathroom inventory. 17 rolls of Costco super size rolls in this house. No way I run outta asswipe. If so then it's time for shower shits.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:41 PM 03-14-2020

[Reply]
Iowanian 08:59 PM 03-14-2020
I'm terrified about the lack of supplies.

I mean, I just checked and I decided down to about 5 gallons of frozen strawberries!

Even worse? There is only a quarter beef and 300lbs of pork in the freezer!
[Reply]
stumppy 06:51 AM 03-16-2020
GMFB was not on this morning. Instead they ran NFL Total Access. Didn't hear or see anything about it being canceled. Nothing on their website or facebook page.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:53 AM 03-16-2020
So I realized I needed more dog food. While I thought about butchering one and feeding the other two for a while, my wife wasn't amused by this. Great, I'll just swing on down to Costco right at open and grab some I thought.

LOL, what a mess. I got in the parking lot about 9:40 and was reading my most favorite and best website in the world, chiefsplanet.com while I waited for the 10 am open. People started streaming in and lining up right after that. They opened the sucker at 9:50 and it was freaking on. It was Saturday afternoon in there on a Monday morning.

Sold out of my regular dogfood and the other kind I've got before so I got a new one for them to shit out all over my house. Only meat that was there was chicken and lunchmeat, beef and pork was gone. I did peak down the toilet paper aisle and that was an amazing site to see. Just cleaned out of all paper products. Middle and top racks on most shelves were empty, pallet on the floor was all the inventory they had. I did grab the essentials while I was there: charcoal, two handles of vodka and some flonase. Line was backed the fuck up and as I was leaving the lot was filling up. Guess I'm glad I went this morning? I dunno. Costco up off 152.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:07 AM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm terrified about the lack of supplies.

I mean, I just checked and I decided down to about 5 gallons of frozen strawberries!

Even worse? There is only a quarter beef and 300lbs of pork in the freezer!
I can't order any food or over-the-counter meds on Amazon because "Delivery Not Available". I can't get food from Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com and others.

The lines at Costco are blocks long - not in cars - on foot.

I have enough to last a few weeks but I'll need to wait in these crazy lines to get more food and meds.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 34
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up