ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 81
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:36 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think Buffalo just admitted they don't think they are a contender right now so they took the deal they thought they could utilize the best, they basically are telling everyone, we're gonna be down for a few years so we don't care.
I think they still plan to contend, but that defense needs a lot of work and their brass knows it more than their fans or any other casuals.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04-26-2024, 11:37 AM
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Mecca 11:38 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Beane and McDermott should be fired on the spot if that's their mindset.
Everyone knows it, when they signed that Von Miller deal they were all in 2 years ago, this past year was their last hurrah with a few pieces gone.

Now that incarnation of the team is completely over, they need picks and to try to be ready to compete again in a few. They have a lot of key components to replace because A, cap space is burned and B they blew to many picks.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:42 AM 04-26-2024
Everyone knows it, when they signed that Von Miller deal they were all in 2 years ago, this past year was their last hurrah with a few pieces gone.

Now that incarnation of the team is completely over, they need picks and to try to be ready to compete again in a few. They have a lot of key components to replace because A, cap space is burned and B they blew to many picks.
It was the same song and dance about KC 2 years ago and they won the SB. If you have a franchise QB (and they do even though he's no Patrick), you're a contender every year.

They just gave their biggest opponent a loaded weapon for nothing more than a buy 2 get one free mcdouble coupon. Completely indefensible.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:46 AM 04-26-2024
It was the same song and dance about KC 2 years ago and they won the SB. If you have a franchise QB (and they do even though he's no Patrick), you're a contender every year.

They just gave their biggest opponent a loaded weapon for nothing more than a buy 2 get one free mcdouble coupon. Completely indefensible.
The Chiefs didn't blow a bunch of picks or sign an aging veteran to a huge deal to win now.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:48 AM 04-26-2024
The Chiefs didn't blow a bunch of picks or sign an aging veteran to a huge deal to win now.
You're right. They didn't sign a Hitchens and do a massively bad trade for Frank Clark.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:50 AM 04-26-2024
You're right. They didn't sign a Hitchens and do a massively bad trade for Frank Clark.
Those moves were made earlier in the process.

Buffalo basically got ate up when they signed Von Miller and mixed it with missing on so many high picks...

They tried to draft DE over and over and it flamed out so hard it resulted in overpaying Miller.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:52 AM 04-26-2024
Those moves were made earlier in the process.

Buffalo basically got ate up when they signed Von Miller and mixed it with missing on so many high picks...

They tried to draft DE over and over and it flamed out so hard it resulted in overpaying Miller.
Doesn't matter when it was done. You're just fucking that chicken for no reason at this point.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:54 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Veach basically got back a faster Tyreek Hill and saved a shit ton of money. Crazy
And he's got better hands than Hill I'd wager.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 04-26-2024

Kansas City Chiefs, that’s what I’m talking about. Xavier Worthy! ����#ChiefsKingdom #chiefs#xavierworthy pic.twitter.com/jJq5yzCgo1

— JJ Birden (@jjbirden) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 12:18 PM 04-26-2024
JJ!!!

Was talking about how I both loved/hated/loved him just last week, lol.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 12:22 PM 04-26-2024
He was….. Worthy of our 1st round pic.

/David Caruso gif
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:29 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

No seriously - as good as you think this play is, it's better.

QB put that ball probably 8 yards from where it should've been. It was such a bad throw that 9 times out of 10 you don't realize it was ever catchable to begin with. MVS just coasts into the corner there and you say "Damn, these guys just can't get on the same page..."

I mean that ball should've been thrown to the bottom left corner of the Alabama A. Maybe further to the left than that even. The QB missed by a TON and Worthy just keeps his feet, finds the ball and angles towards it without losing much speed at all.

It's just special shit. Not many guys can do that at all.
How many times over the last two seasons did we see Hardman or MVS give up on a ball like that and just slow down or stop running. If this kid can track the ball and give maximum effort he is a huge upgrade.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:31 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
The best rb is the one that avoids contact and makes guys miss.

Not the one who "seeks out contact and runs over people"
I agree but 3rd or 4th and 1 exists.
[Reply]
In58men 01:11 PM 04-26-2024

"I've been saying for a while that I was going to be a Chief, and now I'm here."

This is a fun watch. Xavier Worthy is excited to be in KC. pic.twitter.com/fPRCoUUAy2

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Smed1065 01:12 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
this was the route that got me excited more than the 40 time.
2 on 1 even... Was not glad with the pick but I am no NFL person either.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 81
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up