ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WTF is with the defense?
Titty Meat 11:02 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude, Breeze and Kammara will have a field day on this D
We already had to go to OT to beat Herbert
Brady is not so much a threat but you give him a lead with their D and it's game over
Brees has 11 cracked ribs you retard
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Tonight was huge because the way this D is playing we got another 2-3 losses coming.

Bucs
Saints(?)
Chargers(?)

I think we can hang with the Dolphins but Brady, Brees and Herbert are lighting shit up and all 3 teams have good defenses with the Saints being the least of the 3. The Bucs will absolutely rape us if we don't keep it close.
The only thing Brees is lighting up right now is medical equipment.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:00 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The only thing Brees is lighting up right now is medical equipment.
They were saying he would be back by the time they play us. So I am saying he will play until he doesn't.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:02 PM 11-22-2020
Tonight was huge because the way this D is playing we got another 2-3 losses coming.

Bucs
Saints(?)
Chargers(?)

I think we can hang with the Dolphins but Brady, Brees and Herbert are lighting shit up and all 3 teams have good defenses with the Saints being the least of the 3. The Bucs will absolutely rape us if we don't keep it close.
Pussy
[Reply]
BossChief 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
We beat them without

Schwartz
Watkins
Hardman minimized
Pringle hurt
Taco hurt
Okafor hurt

This team is going to be something else once we’re at full strength
[Reply]
phisherman 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
They looked good......enough.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:55 PM 11-22-2020
It starts with 95, 55, and 32. The rest of the players follow the leaders. If your stars are playing poor, the others will do likewise.

Who else is a game changer on this defense besides those players?

As to what's wrong with those three, that's a fair question. I think Mathieu has played well for the most part this season. He looked bad tonight at tackling. Chris Jones has been mediocre all year. Frank Clark has been invisible. I don't know if it's injuries but he looks overwhelmed most of the time by opposing tackles.

This defense stepped up in the second half last season. Let's hope they do the same this year. Also, let's not forget the limitation of talent on this side of the ball. Most of these players are lucky to be starting. They're never going to be dominant on defense with this group. Average is what we're asking for.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 PM 11-22-2020
I think people should understand something. The Raiders have a ton of speed, a huge line and they run a bit of an old school offense. It throws the Chiefs off that they basically play base Nickel and the Raiders give you a FB, it's just a style you don't see much.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:43 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think people should understand something. The Raiders have a ton of speed, a huge line and they run a bit of an old school offense. It throws the Chiefs off that they basically play base Nickel and the Raiders give you a FB, it's just a style you don't see much.
Yeah, it is strange. They've got an old-school OL with completely modern skill position guys. It's strange and obviously pretty effective.

I'd actually love to see this Raiders O against the Steelers D, specifically the trenches.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:56 PM 11-22-2020
We won go away faggot
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:56 PM 11-22-2020
It needs fixing
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:57 PM 11-22-2020
I feel like HB looked bad tackling tonight because he was matched up against Waller so much and that's just an unfair matchup for him in the open field. no one should really expect him to be able to tackle Waller 1 on 1. The guy is the 3rd best TE in the league and is similar in YAC ability to Kelce.

The DL deserves all the shit. We may as well have been playing 7 on 7 tonight.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 PM 11-22-2020
Robinson's facemask penalty was some REAL fucking dogshit, too.

Know what I call that? A goddamn stiff arm. That's what every fucking stiff arm does. It makes contact with the defender's goddamn face.

Either stiff arming is allowed or it's not allowed, in my opinion. If it is, but the offensive player just can't make contact with the defender's facemask, then I should see that facemask flag getting thrown WAAAAAAY more often than it does.

Seriously. When's the last time you saw a facemask penalty called on the offense?

NFL needs to clarify those rules.
[Reply]
-King- 10:59 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Robinson's facemask penalty was some REAL fucking dogshit, too.

Know what I call that? A goddamn stiff arm. That's what every fucking stiff arm does. It makes contact with the defender's goddamn face.

Either stiff arming is allowed or it's not allowed, in my opinion. If it is, but the offensive player just can't make contact with the defender's facemask, then I should see that facemask flag getting thrown WAAAAAAY more often than it does.

Seriously. When's the last time you saw a facemask penalty called on the offense?

NFL needs to clarify those rules.
Huh? Robinson clearly hooked the facemask with his finger. It has nothing to do with him making contact with it. You just can't grab onto it like he did
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:05 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Huh? Robinson clearly hooked the facemask with his finger. It has nothing to do with him making contact with it. You just can't grab onto it like he did
Hooked his finger???? HIS FINGER YOU SAY!!!!

SHOULD HAVE EJECTED HIM FROM THE GAME!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 29
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up