ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2105 of 3903
« First < 1105160520052055209521012102210321042105 210621072108210921152155220526053105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 12:29 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Kidd Lex:
I’m extremely tempted to start a new Covid thread for news, studies, and trial posts only. That way when you want know why the stock market is rising like a rocket (up 3%) you can go there and see the vaccine news from Moderna instead of a debate on the merits of ****ing planet fitness.
So, you noticed the stock market went up, but apparently not from any news source or else you would already have your answer.... yet, not knowing it was related to Covid, you would come here to the Covid thread looking for stock market information? Or so you could possibly find something like vaccine news and guess that's why the stock market is up?

Did you hit up other threads that could loosely be tied to the stock market to see if there were reasons in those threads?
[Reply]
jdubya 12:37 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I used to be a gym rat. I never understood the going to gym to socialize. Or the people that needed their friends to be around to motivate them to work out. I found that when I did go with friends I didn't go at it as hard. I always went by myself and was laser focused. Was a pain to find someone to spot but other than that gym is for working out not socializing.

I ****ing love pizza. California Pizza Kitchen, though. Legit.
CPK is NOT real pizza. It definitely falls in the "quiche" category.
[Reply]
Donger 12:39 PM 05-18-2020
Does Minsky's still make their BBQ pizza? God, I loved that...
[Reply]
petegz28 12:43 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Does Minsky's still make their BBQ pizza? God, I loved that...
Yes and it is very good but I have to say, as much as it pains me, Papa John's BBQ Chicken & Bacon pizza is fucking awesome.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:46 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yes and it is very good but I have to say, as much as it pains me, Papa John's BBQ Chicken & Bacon pizza is ****ing awesome.
I can't stand Papa John's... Dominio's Pan Pizza w BBQ sauce. cheddar and white american cheese topped w Japolenos and bacon is amazing. Nice spicy pizza.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:47 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
CPK is NOT real pizza. It definitely falls in the "quiche" category.
Well, for homemade pizza it's damn good. Crispy thin crust FTW.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 12:50 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So, you noticed the stock market went up, but apparently not from any news source or else you would already have your answer.... yet, not knowing it was related to Covid, you would come here to the Covid thread looking for stock market information? Or so you could possibly find something like vaccine news and guess that's why the stock market is up?

Did you hit up other threads that could loosely be tied to the stock market to see if there were reasons in those threads?
I apologize for not landing my point clearly. This thread was created for non-political Covid-19 discussion and has been a useful place to visit to see a comprehensive collection of the newest Covid developments, and since Ive visited CP for a decade I like to see the various perspectives of many CP contributors on the Pandemic developments. Lately the thread seems to be primarily a place to talk about the merits of “fucking” Planet Fitness and what not even while there are some big things happening regarding Covid vaccine development; ie the Moderna announcement which seems to be sparking a stock market rally. Yes I can get news anywhere, I just enjoy the CP perspectives, and miss the days when this thread was 99% new Covid developments and Pete arguing about daily case numbers.
[Reply]
limested 12:52 PM 05-18-2020
I apologize for not landing my point clearly. This thread was created for non-political Covid-19 discussion and has been a useful place to visit to see a comprehensive collection of the newest Covid developments, and since Ive visited CP for a decade I like to see the various perspectives of many CP contributors on the Pandemic developments. Lately the thread seems to be primarily a place to talk about the merits of “****ing” Planet Fitness and what not even while there are some big things happening regarding Covid vaccine development; ie the Moderna announcement which seems to be sparking a stock market rally. Yes I can get news anywhere, I just enjoy the CP perspectives, and miss the days when this thread was 99% new Covid developments and Pete arguing about daily case numbers.
No one is stoping you from creating another thread. If people feel the same as you they will follow and post in it.
[Reply]
Donger 12:54 PM 05-18-2020
I apologize for not landing my point clearly. This thread was created for non-political Covid-19 discussion and has been a useful place to visit to see a comprehensive collection of the newest Covid developments, and since Ive visited CP for a decade I like to see the various perspectives of many CP contributors on the Pandemic developments. Lately the thread seems to be primarily a place to talk about the merits of “****ing” Planet Fitness and what not even while there are some big things happening regarding Covid vaccine development; ie the Moderna announcement which seems to be sparking a stock market rally. Yes I can get news anywhere, I just enjoy the CP perspectives, and miss the days when this thread was 99% new Covid developments and Pete arguing about daily case numbers.
It was mentioned before you posted:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=31503
[Reply]
petegz28 12:55 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I can't stand Papa John's... Dominio's Pan Pizza w BBQ sauce. cheddar and white american cheese topped w Japolenos and bacon is amazing. Nice spicy pizza.
I haven't had Domino's BBQ pizza in about 20 years. I had Domino's for the first time in about 20 years last year and it SUCKED!
[Reply]
BWillie 12:57 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I haven't had Domino's BBQ pizza in about 20 years. I had Domino's for the first time in about 20 years last year and it SUCKED!
It's not amazing, but I thought they have improved quite a bit since 15 years ago. Don't mess w/ BBQ pizza, though.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:57 PM 05-18-2020
It was mentioned before you posted:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=31503
I think that's supporting his point: this thread has largely become a place for people to argue. Actual news just seems to get buried and missed unless people are here all the time.
[Reply]
Donger 01:05 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think that's supporting his point: this thread has largely become a place for people to argue. Actual news just seems to get buried and missed unless people are here all the time.
Well, he should probably spend less unproductive time at Planet Fitness.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 01:06 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by limested:
No one is stoping you from creating another thread. If people feel the same as you they will follow and post in it.
True, just seems like a lot of work to make an irreverent point. ;-)
[Reply]
Mecca 01:18 PM 05-18-2020
Well, he should probably spend less unproductive time at Planet Fitness.
Planet fitness is what they call this place after everyone downs an entire pizza by themself.
[Reply]
Page 2105 of 3903
« First < 1105160520052055209521012102210321042105 210621072108210921152155220526053105 > Last »
Up