ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 71 of 77
« First < 21616768697071 72737475 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:32 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Careful, some folks would rather not discuss Kareem and how he was prematurely/thoughtlessly jettisoned from the team.
Not saying I agree with his release but it sounds like the dude had a habit of mixing it up at bars in KC and had already had an incident in Cleveland. Apples and oranges.

Mahomes going to bat for Hill and not Hunt says a lot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:09 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's because the flimsy bullshit that was presented in the media doesn't mean a damn thing now.

Crystal tried to appeal to the court of public opinion, the media saw a chance to make a few waves, and they just got smacked down by cold, hard facts. Now it's time for them to scurry off into whatever dank little cold hole they came from and live out the rest of their pathetic, miserable lives.

Tyreek is going to come out of this vindicated and with more support than ever before.
told you
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:14 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Not saying I agree with his release but it sounds like the dude had a habit of mixing it up at bars in KC and had already had an incident in Cleveland. Apples and oranges.

Mahomes going to bat for Hill and not Hunt says a lot.
Who gives a shit? He cost almost nothing to keep.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:17 PM 07-19-2019
Who gives a shit? We’re getting damn near the same production.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:53 PM 07-19-2019
Was NO, Still NO
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:53 PM 07-19-2019
Careful, some folks would rather not discuss Kareem and how he was prematurely/thoughtlessly jettisoned from the team.

Video tape of any incident changes things. He obliviously lied to Reid and others so they could no longer trust him.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:58 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Who gives a shit? We’re getting damn near the same production.
pray we don’t have an injury to our former backup, although I don’t hate the depth. One more elite back probably wasn’t fair anyway.

(Of course, we can really talk production once Williams leads the NFL in rushing.)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:37 PM 07-19-2019
Mahomes didnt appear to give a shit. I suspect there was more behind the scenes shit like with Peters.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:39 PM 07-19-2019
pray we don’t have an injury to our former backup, although I don’t hate the depth. One more elite back probably wasn’t fair anyway.

(Of course, we can really talk production once Williams leads the NFL in rushing.)
At some point you have to realize that RB’s are pretty much interchangeable in Reid’s offense.
[Reply]
-King- 05:54 PM 07-19-2019

Oh no! However will we replace Damien Williams?!?

Oh probably the same say we replaced Kareem Hunt and didn't miss a beat.
[Reply]
-King- 06:01 PM 07-19-2019
He cost a roster spot while missing 15 games including playoff games.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:03 PM 07-19-2019
Has anyone suggested banishing 241 people to the Romper Room for a week to think about their rush to judgment yet?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 06:08 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Has anyone suggested banishing 241 people to the Romper Room for a week to think about their rush to judgment yet?
Fuck it, seems fair. And I'm one of them 😂
[Reply]
patteeu 06:11 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Fuck it, seems fair. And I'm one of them 😂
:-) If that many people were sent to the Romper Room, it would just become a parallel Lounge.
[Reply]
TLO 09:38 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I accept my punishment. :-)
[Reply]
Page 71 of 77
« First < 21616768697071 72737475 > Last »
Up