ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 68 of 77
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
-King- 11:26 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I know Tyreek isn't the smartest dude on the planet, but I knew he didn't "PUNCH HIS KID IN THE CHEST" to get him to stop crying. That line ALONE made me believe this bitch was just crazy.

I've experienced Real life scenarios with crazy people (who happen to be female) that make up some bullshit and actually believe it.

I've been in arguments where I've sarcastically said "yeah.... okay" JUST like Tyreek did when she was blaming him about shit.

I was also aware of the shit job the media does in general to get headlines, this is nothing new. People don't care about others live, they care about their own.

I voted No obviously, because I believe in innocent until proven guilty.
I think he did punch him in the chest. I think that's what the CPS worker was telling him to work on. How him and Chrystal disciple their kid.
[Reply]
TLO 11:26 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Can you actually see the week by week data or are you just remembering?

Not starting anything, genuinely curious.
He's 100% full of shit
[Reply]
-King- 11:28 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Can you actually see the week by week data or are you just remembering?

Not starting anything, genuinely curious.
He's the same person who wished one of our players would injured Tyreek in training camp because of his DV case. Just laugh at his posts and move on.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:30 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I think he did punch him in the chest. I think that's what the CPS worker was telling him to work on. How him and Chrystal disciple their kid.
no, he didn't "Punch" his kid in the chest.
Do you realize how much damage that would do to a toddler? That kid would have been hospitalized for that alone.

Tyreek admitted he would "flick" his kid in the chest. HUGE difference.
[Reply]
-King- 11:34 AM 07-10-2019
no, he didn't "Punch" his kid in the chest.
Do you realize how much damage that would do to a toddler? That kid would have been hospitalized for that alone.

Tyreek admitted he would "flick" his kid in the chest. HUGE difference.
You do realize not all punches are the same right? It's not like he's have to haymaker his son in order for the son to know he's being punished.

Bottom line is that they both had stuff to work on regarding how they discipled the kid.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:35 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
You do realize not all punches are the same right? It's not like he's have to haymaker his son in order for the son to know he's being punished.

Bottom line is that they both had stuff to work on regarding how they discipled the kid.
That is true, but the perception that audio tape put out... and how people reacted to the "punch him in the chest" line, made it come across as a fully cocked back jab right to the sternum.
People over-reacted on that line so much.

and I can agree, prob not the best at parenting... but not child abuse at all.
[Reply]
-King- 11:39 AM 07-10-2019
That is true, but the perception that audio tape put out... and how people reacted to the "punch him in the chest" line, made it come across as a fully cocked back jab right to the sternum.
People over-reacted on that line so much.

and I can agree, prob not the best at parenting... but not child abuse at all.
I think that's why there was no charges filed on them. They were both wrong for how they punished their son but it wasn't bad enough to be called child abuse.
[Reply]
Sorce 12:08 PM 07-10-2019
To think if half the people here got their way Tyreek would have been signed by another team and playing next year. Probably before yesterday but if not someone would have snatched him up when the full audio was released.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:14 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
You're calling people cowards for not making a decision until they had more information? This isn't speculation on whether a draft pick will pan out or not.
The correct answer, from the get go, was not to release. Period. No other information was needed.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:17 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
To think if half the people here got their way Tyreek would have been signed by another team and playing next year. Probably before yesterday but if not someone would have snatched him up when the full audio was released.
I noted the same when hunt’s situation went down. Chief Fans are emotional idiots.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:18 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I noted the same when hunt’s situation went down. Chief Fans are emotional idiots.
:-) At you calling anybody an emotional idiot. You've been whinging about this shit for over half a year now.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:19 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The correct answer, from the get go, was not to release. Period. No other information was needed.
Isn't waiting ... the exact same thing as ...not releasing?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:21 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) At you calling anybody an emotional idiot. You've been whinging about this shit for over half a year now.
Is this not the place to talk about Chiefs’ decisions to release players (for “violent” acts)?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:22 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Isn't waiting ... the exact same thing as ...not releasing?
So, vote no. That seems fairly clear.
[Reply]
O.city 12:24 PM 07-10-2019
Voted no on releasing hill

Voted yes on firing Pitt gorilla into the sun
[Reply]
Page 68 of 77
« First < 18586465666768 69707172 > Last »
Up