ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 15 of 77
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
-King- 12:24 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That's valid except we dont know if Hill was actually the one who broke his arm...his girl seems pretty ****ing crazy...so you cant completely rule that out. She's the level of crazy that she could do that...and use it a bargaining chip.
He beat her up when she was pregnant. As crazy as she might be....he's 50 steps crazier.

I get wanting him to still be on the team but you people still defending him and still trying to accuse others of shit is sad.

But then again, you're just a troll. I'm surprised you aren't saying his girlfriend works for the NFL and this is a part of their rigging. Clown.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:30 AM 04-26-2019
That's valid except we dont know if Hill was actually the one who broke his arm...his girl seems pretty ****ing crazy...so you cant completely rule that out. She's the level of crazy that she could do that...and use it a bargaining chip.
Mmm...she's certainly not very bright as evidenced by the turning over of the recording to her "friend", but at this point all we know is that she uses the belt.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:54 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Mmm...she's certainly not very bright as evidenced by the turning over of the recording to her "friend", but at this point all we know is that she uses the belt.
Well...remember the first place this information was dropped, after the police rejected it, was to TMZ. Who does that if the welfare of the child is really a concern? A tabloid?

Fast forward to his so-called girlfriend setting him up on the phone then giving it to KCTV5.

See a pattern here..this isn't a normal flow of behavior, there is some premeditated shit going on.. I think this girl is psycho...who gives this recording out the day after you just get cleared with no charges?

None of this makes rational sense...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:07 AM 04-26-2019
Well...remember the first place this information was dropped, after the police rejected it, was to TMZ. Who does that if the welfare of the child is really a concern?

Fast forward to his so-called girlfriend setting him up on the phone then giving it to KCTV5.

See a pattern here..this isn't a normal flow of behavior, there is some premeditated shit going on.. I think this girl is psycho...who gives this recording out the day after you just get cleared with no charges?

None of this makes rational sense...
I did not recall or remember that. Are you sure TMZ was in possession of this? And was it given over to them by Cristal's "friend"? If so, it would seem to me that they did not find it incriminating enough to run with it. I don't know if they would pay for it either under those conditions.
As far as the welfare concern, I would think that it was given over with the hopes of having the same success as the Hunt affair. But maybe they just don't do audio alone and wanted some video to back it up a bit? I certainly would. Outside of KC and the rabid furor, that audio makes most people say "huh"? It's just not a vivid picture unless you're using a predisposed mind to color in the details IMO.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:29 AM 04-26-2019
Buncha fuckin pussies and retards on this forum. The man hasn't even been charged with anything and most of you are calling for him to get the boot. Fuck every single one of you brainwashed virtue signaling snowflakes. You disgust me and you ain't no Chief fan. FUCK YOU
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:31 AM 04-26-2019
Well...remember the first place this information was dropped, after the police rejected it, was to TMZ. Who does that if the welfare of the child is really a concern? A tabloid?
TMZ? What planet are you on? Stop making up shit to get Sweet Daddy all excited. It's beneath even you and he's fragile at the moment.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:36 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Buncha ****in pussies and retards on this forum. The man hasn't even been charged with anything and most of you are calling for him to get the boot. **** every single one of you brainwashed virtue signaling snowflakes. You disgust me and you ain't no Chief fan. **** YOU
I’m only trying to salvage the situation. I bet most of these hypocrites would still watch a Browns or Redskins game if it was on. Virtue Signaling while being complicit.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:40 AM 04-26-2019
Browns vs. Patriots with Kareem starting, who do you root for? OMG I love this shit.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:23 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I’m only trying to salvage the situation. I bet most of these hypocrites would still watch a Browns or Redskins game if it was on. Virtue Signaling while being complicit.
Right because there's a player on either of those teams that previously hit a pregnant girlfriend. Good grief. If you can't see the difference between what kareem hunt did and whatever lame redskins example you're throwing out there, and what made tyreek hill controversial in the first place then you're on a planet of your own. Beyond your beloved buzzwords... Tyreek will undoubtedly be suspended. He'll be an enormous distraction. And I'm not giving a long term contract to a guy on his third chance who's pretty much one tiny mistake away from being suspended indefinitely.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 03:37 AM 04-26-2019
Well I mean he kinda has to go. Can't get rid of Kareem Hunt for what he did and not off a dude for busting his childs arm. All of those "There's always next year" people.. is there really?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:37 AM 04-26-2019
It's going to be a really really long summer for anyone not resigned to the inevitable. We don't even know the full story and given that what we haven't heard yet is because it warrants further investigation, each new revelation is not going to be good. God bless if you're still holding out hope I suppose.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:38 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Right because there's a player on either of those teams that previously hit a pregnant girlfriend. Good grief. If you can't see the difference between what kareem hunt did and whatever lame redskins example you're throwing out there, and what made tyreek hill controversial in the first place then you're on a planet of your own. Beyond your beloved buzzwords... Tyreek will undoubtedly be suspended. He'll be an enormous distraction. And I'm not giving a long term contract to a guy on his third chance who's pretty much one tiny mistake away from being suspended indefinitely.
Ok so you have a definition on what is ok and what is not. I’m kinda OCD and prefer specific rules.This is why I want an NFL specific ruling. But I’d probably have better luck dating a supermodel.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:42 AM 04-26-2019
I just assume sit him on the bench for rest of his contract so no other team can play him against us.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:46 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I just assume sit him on the bench for rest of his contract so no other team can play him against us.
Also he can rot in hell.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:54 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Right, the difference between Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill is :

Kareem has multiple infractions with different, random people.

Tyreek has had 2 incidents with the same, toxic person...a person who baits him and pushes his buttons. Both incidents have happened while she was pregnant.

Sounds like Tyreek needs to stay away from that one specific person forever.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 77
« First < 51112131415 161718192565 > Last »
Up