Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:45 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
So... You don't want a hand job from me?
Why don't you send him a picture of your fucking balls?
[Reply]
DaFace 06:45 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
woah, woah woah, let's not be hasty and jump to any conclusions big boy...
Methinks services may have already been rendered here... :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 06:46 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Why don't you send him a picture of your ****ing balls?
LMFAO

I am quite literally dying over here. People at work are looking at me funny.
[Reply]
pimpchief 06:46 PM 10-06-2012
So... You don't want a hand job from me?
I'll steal cassel's forks for the rest of his life for a handjob from you. Do you know how irritating it would be to have some guy constantly running by stealing your fork every time you sit down to eat?
[Reply]
AustinChief 06:54 PM 10-06-2012
ok, so it looks like a billboard is not the best bet from a price/performance standpoint unless we can get a digital one with dynamic content... which would be worth it if we could have a clever campaign that made people want to find out each day's message. Like the old Barbasol ads...

Assuming that is off the table... how about this instead?

You could hire one of these and set whatever route for it you want! Hell, you could hire one to drive Clark's neighborhood in Dallas and just constantly circle the block of his office downtown. Or just stick with KC... either way, it's a pretty good option if you have a good route in mind and can get the media exposure before hand.

My understanding is that it costs around a $1000/day but come on.. it's a fricking sign on the side of a truck.. I bet we could "homebrew" this and cut that cost in half.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:55 PM 10-06-2012
I'm still giddy about this.... LOL!
[Reply]
pr_capone 06:59 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
ok, so it looks like a billboard is not the best bet from a price/performance standpoint unless we can get a digital one with dynamic content... which would be worth it if we could have a clever campaign that made people want to find out each day's message. Like the old Barbasol ads...

Assuming that is off the table... how about this instead?

You could hire one of these and set whatever route for it you want! Hell, you could hire one to drive Clark's neighborhood in Dallas and just constantly circle the block of his office downtown. Or just stick with KC... either way, it's a pretty good option if you have a good route in mind and can get the media exposure before hand.

My understanding is that it costs around a $1000/day but come on.. it's a fricking sign on the side of a truck.. I bet we could "homebrew" this and cut that cost in half.
The thing that would worry me there would be someone road raging leaving out driver to fend for himself against an ignorant meathead who wants to prove that the Chiefs are good with his muscles.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:00 PM 10-06-2012
We should buy a TV ad. How much does a 30-second ad cost on a Wednesday night before the news?
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:01 PM 10-06-2012
The thing that would worry me there would be someone road raging leaving out driver to fend for himself against an ignorant meathead who wants to prove that the Chiefs are good with his muscles.
That's what concealed carry is for lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:02 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
That's what concealed carry is for lol.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'd rather not put someone in that position.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 07:03 PM 10-06-2012
We should buy a TV ad. How much does a 30-second ad cost on a Wednesday night before the news?
this
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:04 PM 10-06-2012
I'd rather not put someone in that position.
I was talking about you
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:05 PM 10-06-2012
What if we hired some bums to wear placards with the cliff notes from The Declaration printed on them?

Or we could put together a terrible one-act play at a local theater mocking Pioli and Cassel.

PATS: The Musical
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:07 PM 10-06-2012
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I was talking about you
Posted via Mobile Device
LOL

I'm in Wichita... not KC.
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:07 PM 10-06-2012
What if we hired some bums to wear placards with the cliff notes from The Declaration printed on them?

Or we could put together a terrible one-act play at a local theater mocking Pioli and Cassel.

PATS: The Musical
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 168 of 603
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178218268 > Last »
Up