ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal Charles: LJ made me cry, wanted to fight him
RunKC 09:16 AM 10-16-2019
These stories are cool. Interesting to hear about these stories from the league.

This one is about our old pal LJ being a dick to rookie Jamaal Charles and making him cry. Jamaal was so mad he wanted to fight him, but knew he was no match so he called him mom instead :-)

Untold Stories Episode 4 with Jamaal Charles@jcharles25 forgot to bring @2LarryJohnson7’s lunch before Chiefs practice.

Larry Johnson wasn’t happy with the rookie, and threw his clothes in the shower.pic.twitter.com/5kjjey3tmk

— Master (@MasterTes) October 16, 2019

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:32 AM 10-16-2019
LJ slashed a guy's tires? Wow. That's...not cool.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:32 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
These stories are cool. Interesting to hear about these stories from the league.

This one is about our old pal LJ being a dick to rookie Jamaal Charles and making him cry. Jamaal was so mad he wanted to fight him, but knew he was no match so he called him mom instead :-)

Lmao, well he was smarter than Baldwin. Looked up the details of the Baldwin vs Jones fight and apparently Jones sucker punched Baldwin. Also Baldwin was getting into it with Jamaal before this happened. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see how these guys interact. Just imagine being able to see everything they do, like when Patrick Mahomes takes off all of his clothes and is glistening with sweat as he goes to shower. Mmmmmmm
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:33 AM 10-16-2019
I guess it's good that he can laugh about it...
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:45 AM 10-16-2019
I wonder if they still do the rookie hazing stuff. I always thought that hazing is a very counterproductive activity. I feel like the team is strong enough now that they wouldn't feel a need to do it.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:58 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I wonder if they still do the rookie hazing stuff. I always thought that hazing is a very counterproductive activity. I feel like the team is strong enough now that they wouldn't feel a need to do it.
I'm sure they do, and I'm sure it's mostly good natured. That whole slashing the tires bit was friggin' psychotic...
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:01 AM 10-16-2019
Pretty sure the rookies haze the vets on this soft ass team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 AM 10-16-2019
LJ gave him tough love.

Also, LJ is a dick.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:40 AM 10-16-2019
LJ called him a bitch in a tweet a few months ago.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:59 AM 10-16-2019
These are awesome.

They had one with Percy Harvin a week or so ago in which he admitted that there wasn’t a game he played in as a pro where he wasn’t high. He also went into detail a bit about his fist fight with Golden Tate the week of the Super Bowl.

LJ sounds like a real psycho though. Slashing someone’s tires over some rookie hazing? Lol fuckin A
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:00 AM 10-16-2019
They duct taped Dwayne Bowe to the goal post in river falls then drenched him in ice water.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:04 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
These are awesome.

They had one with Percy Harvin a week or so ago in which he admitted that there wasn’t a game he played in as a pro where he wasn’t high. He also went into detail a bit about his fist fight with Golden Tate the week of the Super Bowl.

LJ sounds like a real psycho though. Slashing someone’s tires over some rookie hazing? Lol ****in A
So basically Percy Harvin is a pothead. Big freaking deal. Some of these players act like they should get praised for using a drug before a game. Who gives a fuck.

LJ story is funny though. Doesn't surprise me. LJ seems like a wannabe gangster.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:10 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
So basically Percy Harvin is a pothead. Big freaking deal. Some of these players act like they should get praised for using a drug before a game. Who gives a fuck.

LJ story is funny though. Doesn't surprise me. LJ seems like a wannabe gangster.

Sounds like he has substance abuse issues, for sure. During the interview I didn’t get the impression that he was bragging about it, though.

He’s always had issues with migraines and he mentioned having undiagnosed anxiety issues that probably led to him self medicating.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:15 AM 10-16-2019
I know what Jamaal is sayin, know what I'm sayin ?
[Reply]
threebag 04:54 PM 10-16-2019
LJ slashed a guy's tires? Wow. That's...not cool.
Spit on a couple of bitches too
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up