ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Clete Blackmon: officiating history
BlackOp 11:43 PM 10-15-2019
So our boy "Clete" was being sold by the NFL as some type of "rockstar" new official....He's already amassed a sterling resume.

AFCCG where the Patriots weren't called for a single offensive/defensive penalty (Jags)..and the fallout.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...nship-victory/

He headed up the crew that called like 10 penalties against KC in the first 8 minutes of the Rams game...while ignoring an obvious FS on the Rams first TD.

He did the KC/Patriots AFCCG too...

He just added this Detroit/GB shit show to his impressive body of work....
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:34 AM 10-16-2019
If I believed the NFL was rigged, I would stop watching.

Just wait until BlackOp finds out about the WWE. He's going to be devastated.
[Reply]
loochy 11:46 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If I believed the NFL was rigged, I would stop watching.
Why? Do you watch movies and TV shows?

Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Just wait until BlackOp finds out about the WWE. He's going to be devastated.
Why would he be devastated? It's still entertaining.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:54 AM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Why? Do you watch movies and TV shows?
Yes, and when I give a movie or a TV series a chance and it isn't what I expected, I stop watching. I don't keep watching and bitching about it.

Originally Posted by loochy:
Why would he be devastated? It's still entertaining.
That was just lame humor on my part.
[Reply]
CrookedTrump 05:53 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
It's not clear from the title that it's not worth reading though, although you're right, I should expect this from Blackops by now.

I don't want to get into how retarded thinking the NFL is rigged is and then actually caring about it enough that you make multiple threads railing about your team losing in a rigged league. If you do live to see the Chiefs win a superbowl, will you actually get any joy from it, knowing with your superior IQ that it was rigged in the Chiefs favor?

Or how about this:
  • There is a conspiracy in the NFL and the games are rigged
  • It's obvious per the evidence provided that clearly "Clete Blackmon" is involved
  • But, the Rams no PI call was also part of the conspiracy
  • "Clete Blackmon" did not officiate that game, so clearly all or most of the refs are in on the conspiracy
  • So who gives a flying **** about "Clete Blackmon"? Even in the fantasy land Blackops lives in this thread is irrelevant

and I mean, clearly detailed research was done here, that's why he even got the name of the guy right.
I here ya. In NE Clete is despised for screwing up OT coin toss the Pats won but gave ball to Jets ( costing Pats the game). Then for picking up flag on last play of game vs Panthers when Kueckly mugged Gronk and claimed the ball was uncatchable when it clearly was catchable. Most notably Clete is the deflategate ref who didn't check balls before game and then checked them at half time with 2 different gauges and only checking a few Colts balls (which were also deflated) saying he didnt have time to check them all - then taking no responsibility for any of it. Deflategate is literally his fault but according to blockop he is paid off by the Pats.....ok:-)
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 06:23 PM 10-16-2019
Ask Lion fans how they feel about the current state of officiating right now. Three VERY bad calls and one non call literally cost them the game in a hard fought game that could likely have been won by Detroit.

I'm NOT saying the NFL is rigged, but a lot of games are called lopsided in favor of high profile coaches and players.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:25 PM 10-16-2019
If you guys think the NFL is rigged why even talk about the state of the Chiefs at all since none of it would affect the ultimate outcome due to said rigging?
[Reply]
Frazod 06:25 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
Ask Lion fans how they feel about the current state of officiating right now. Three VERY bad calls and one non call literally cost them the game in a hard fought game that could likely have been won by Detroit.

I'm NOT saying the NFL is rigged, but a lot of games are called lopsided in favor of high profile coaches and players.
Yeah, but the "oops my bad you still fucking lose" letters make it all worthwhile. :-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:30 PM 10-16-2019
Need more of this

[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:41 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Need more of this

Joe Montana did that to a ref in a game once, I think it was against San Diego at Arrowhead in 1993, we were getting shit call after shit call, wound up down 17-0, when a frustrated Montana beaned a ref directly in the fucking face with a ball in the freezing cold.

The shit calls then stopped and we came back to win that game iirc.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 06:42 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If you guys think the NFL is rigged why even talk about the state of the Chiefs at all since none of it would affect the ultimate outcome due to said rigging?
Not saying rigged, just an awful lot of coincidence stated by multiple high profile sources. Barry Sanders even voiced his displeasure on the play calling that cost the Lions the game. Call it incompetence, call it favoritism, call it blatant ****** cheating, I don't give a crap. But, don't sit there and pretend that it isn't happen more and more frequently. DVR's, high resolution TV's, and slow motion replay doesn't favor the refs.

Even the non holding call on Kelce was BS last week because the "ball was already in the air" was WRONG. Kelce was being pick pocketed while the ball was still in Mahomes hand.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:45 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:
Not saying rigged, just an awful lot of coincidence stated by multiple high profile sources. Barry Sanders even voiced his displeasure on the play calling that cost the Lions the game. Call it incompetence, call it favoritism, call it blatant ****** cheating, I don't give a crap. But, don't sit there and pretend that it isn't happen more and more frequently. DVR's, high resolution TV's, and slow motion replay doesn't favor the refs.

Even the non holding call on Kelce was BS last week because the "ball was already in the air" was WRONG. Kelce was being pick pocketed while the ball was still in Mahomes hand.
Some people just won't allow themselves to see it for what it really is...and you're right about the Kelce non-call - he was GETTING BACK UP as Mahomes threw the ball.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:02 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I'm here to hangout, of course we all want a fairly called game. We know how this works and always has for the Chiefs though.
[Reply]
chefs fan in omaha 08:50 PM 10-16-2019
If his wife’s X husband is my stockbroker do you think I’m biased?
[Reply]
jjjayb 08:53 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Can we just keep the tinfoil hat conspiracy stuff to the Romper Room?
At this point it's not tinfoil hat conspiracy anymore.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:38 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
At this point it's not tinfoil hat conspiracy anymore.
Correct, the conspiracy is real.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up