ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>When should Spags be fired?
Titty Meat 07:06 PM 10-15-2019
Call it an overreaction if youd like. The he was brought in to improve the defense and it's only gotten worse. Even in our 4 wins the defense wasnt better than last year for the most part.

If Booker/Lindsay go for over 180 rushing like 4 other teams have against us, and Rodgers & Co. come in and out up 30 it's time to pull the plug on this clown.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:26 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Last year's defense was ranked 24th points allowed. This year's defense through Sunday is ranked 19th. Last year's defense was 31th in yards allowed. This year, 27th.

So far, despite the hot takes and emotional outbursts by some fans, the defense is statistically better than last year.

And only stupid teams like the Redskins, Jets and Dolphins, etc., fire their coaches after just one year.
Those stats are pretty misleading when teams are running for over 180 yards on us. How many teams besides us have given up 180 yards in 4 different games so far? When teams have the ball for 40 mins you dont need to score 30 points to beat us. Injuries are a nice excuse but we haven't been banged up in all of those games.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:31 PM 10-15-2019
Who’s taking over?
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:32 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This defense has more talent than Suttons defense and is much worse.
Jesus, come on. Yes, there is new “talent” on the roster, but Clark has been awful, Breeland has been replacement level bad and Mathieu has been ok at best. Are you saying Spags scheme has turned them into shit?
[Reply]
TEX 07:33 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Who’s taking over?
I'll give it a go.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:33 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Who’s taking over?
Juan Castillo
[Reply]
lewdog 07:34 PM 10-15-2019
What’s more worthless?

Billay’s sports takes or the Bowl Game the Huskers will play in this year?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:36 PM 10-15-2019
If the D doesn't improve next year he gotta go.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:36 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Jesus, come on. Yes, there is new “talent” on the roster, but Clark has been awful, Breeland has been replacement level bad and Mathieu has been ok at best. Are you saying Spags scheme has turned them into shit?
I was told Hitchens would play much better in the 43. Hasnt happened. The safety position is 10x better than last year, and even if Breeland is just as good as Nelson, Fuller has played much better this year and still the defense is worse than last year.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:37 PM 10-15-2019
Derrick Nnadi, Stephen Nelson, Andrew Wylie, Brett Veach. Hell I wouldnt be surprised if you called Spags a good hire.

You've had many face plants champ.
Oh, he absolutely did.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:37 PM 10-15-2019
I was told Hitchens would play much better in the 43. Hasnt happened. The safety position is 10x better than last year, and even if Breeland is just as good as Nelson, Fuller has played much better this year and still the defense is worse than last year.
I hate Hitchens. I hate him with every fiber in my being.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:38 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What’s more worthless?

Billay’s sports takes or the Bowl Game the Huskers will play in this year?
Dude fuck you. The next time you give a football take will be the first time. Although to be fair you seemed to make it sound like Spags fixed the defense after the Raiders game.

Stick to shitty Royals baseball and injecting steroids.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:44 PM 10-15-2019
With a tiny handful of exceptions, a Chiefs' coach or front office member has to be a complete failure at their job for a minimum of 4 years before making a change is seriously contemplated.

Don't blame CHunt, it's in his DNA. Passed down from daddy.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:45 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Oh, he absolutely did.
Not really. I definitely wasn’t a huge fan until we added Daly and House to the staff. That’s where I truly bought in and I’ve expressed more optimism about that than anything else.

Just because I defended him doesn’t mean I loved the hire. I stick by what I’ve said. When Spags has talent, he has had success. I don’t think he has the talent here and anybody that does is out of their mind.

You’re the fucking idiot that preferred John Pagano :-) I’m sure he’d be doing so much better with the talent at hand.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:46 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Not really. I definitely wasn’t a huge fan until we added Daly and House to the staff. That’s where I truly bought in. I definitely didn’t hate it.

Just because I defended him doesn’t mean I loved the hire. I stick by what I’ve said. When Spags has talent, he has had success. I don’t think he has the talent here and anybody that does is out of their mind.

You’re the ****ing idiot that preferred John Pagano :-) I’m sure he’d be doing so much better with the talent at hand.
Spags gave up a record number of points in New Orlenas and his defenses mostly sucked in New York the 2nd go around. Hes Gunther Cunningham.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:48 PM 10-15-2019
Wait, what? I thought Veach was doing an alright job in your eyes? How is that possible when there's no talent on the defense?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up