« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 7: Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 06:18 PM 10-13-2019
Discuss
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 04:09 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
Flacco doesn't run a bootleg does he?
Somewhere, Eric Hicks is having Vietnam-like flashbacks.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 04:12 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Somewhere, Eric Hicks is having Vietnam-like flashbacks.
#metoo. Years and years of that shitting bootleg. And Chiefs would fall for it every time
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:17 PM 10-14-2019
If Watkins is back....then run two TE sets with Hill and Watkins out wide. Block for Mahomes and work the short and intermediate routes. And FFS....give McCoy the fucking ball.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:45 PM 10-14-2019

Finished up my Broncos tape study. If the #Chiefs force Denver to punt, they could do some serious damage in the return game.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:46 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If Watkins is back....then run two TE sets with Hill and Watkins out wide. Block for Mahomes and work the short and intermediate routes. And FFS....give McCoy the ****ing ball.
Darrel too
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:51 PM 10-14-2019
Look at Mahomes face. His eyes are tired. He has lost the spark. He doesn’t find this fun anymore. The defense is literally sucking the life out of everything.

“It’s about the little plays here and there that can change the aspect of a football game.”

- @PatrickMahomes on the #Chiefs dropping back to back games. pic.twitter.com/JZ7QxW2NYX

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:52 PM 10-14-2019
literally fuck yourself

and then kill yourself
[Reply]
wazu 05:56 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Look at Mahomes face. His eyes are tired. He has lost the spark. He doesn’t find this fun anymore. The defense is literally sucking the life out of everything.
I feel like this warrants a mod-enforced name change.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:00 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
literally fuck yourself

and then kill yourself
Actually, he should kill himself first. He would probably enjoy f'ing himself...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:02 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
Flacco doesn't run a bootleg does he?
In yesterday's game there was a play where he was literally 3 yards from a first down, as he was moving forward away from the pocket, and he stopped and threw the ball which bounced off the unprepared-to-catch receiver who was about 2 yards in from of him. It was another :-) wtf moment from Flacco
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:51 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
We lose, our season is over plain and simple
Untrue. Still in first place. Raiders are playing the Packers and Texans on the road the next two weeks.

Giving up on the season, at this point, in this division, is weak.
[Reply]
TLO 06:59 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
Untrue. Still in first place. Raiders are playing the Packers and Texans on the road the next two weeks.

And as much as I'd like home field advantage... I'm not sure it really matters that much. Just go into the playoffs healthy. That's all I really want.
[Reply]
scho63 02:57 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:

I'm not talking about giving up the division. Our main goal is NOT winning the division per se but getting home field advantage in the playoffs and beating the Pats so we get to the Super Bowl.

If we lose again, we have an uphill battle not to be hosting a wild card or worse yet, got forbid somehow we wind up in a tie and have to travel for a WC card. I don't think that will happen but we are making it much tougher than it should be.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:28 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm not talking about giving up the division. Our main goal is NOT winning the division per se but getting home field advantage in the playoffs and beating the Pats so we get to the Super Bowl.

If we lose again, we have an uphill battle not to be hosting a wild card or worse yet, got forbid somehow we wind up in a tie and have to travel for a WC card. I don't think that will happen but we are making it much tougher than it should be.
There is NO HFA at Arrowhead. We don’t have a history of winning big games there, we sure as hell don’t get calls going our way there. I’d rather be healthy on the road, than beat up at Arrowhead come playoffs. The bad calls we get from the refs can happen just as easily at home as at Fixboro.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:02 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We all know how this ends on our special teams.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up