ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 7: Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 06:18 PM 10-13-2019
Discuss
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 11:27 AM 10-14-2019
The Broncos suck, have a below average QB, and a ton of players out with injury. Despite that, playing at home on a very short week against a team having trouble stopping the run favors them greatly. I don't know what to think about this game, but it will probably be pretty close.
[Reply]
kcpasco 11:29 AM 10-14-2019
We need to maximize our 5 possessions.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:36 AM 10-14-2019
Thus place... lots of good reading here today, but one would think KC will never win another game after reading all this stuff. Nut up, buttercups... there are 10 more weeks in the regular season.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:53 AM 10-14-2019
If I was Denver I'd run the rock directly up the middle of the Chiefs baby shit soft asses every single play and only pass when absolutely necessary. And when I did pass I'd just throw quick slants and screens.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:08 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
If I was Denver I'd run the rock directly up the middle of the Chiefs baby shit soft asses every single play and only pass when absolutely necessary. And when I did pass I'd just throw quick slants and screens.
Don't worry, the Broncos offense is pretty predictable. Run on first down, run on second down, pass on 3rd and anything over 5 yards. Then punt. It's amazingly predictable. I keep thinking to myself, like some old timer watching football back in the 1970s "hey, why not pass on first down? Ya know, change it up a little?"
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:40 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
If they run on every play, why would they ever need to pass? Indy will tell you this. That said Dungvers O line is much worse than Indy or Houston’s. Maybe our D line could get a little pressure, but that’s asking a lot.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:41 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
If they run on every play, why would they ever need to pass? Indy will tell you this. That said Dungvers O line is much worse than Indy or Houston’s. Maybe our D line could get a little pressure, but that’s asking a lot.
There's no way Denver's O Line is worse than Houston's...that O Line is absolute garbage, we just couldn't exploit it.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:36 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
There's no way Denver's O Line is worse than Houston's...that O Line is absolute garbage, we just couldn't exploit it.
That would be awesome if true... couple that with KC's run defense, maybe they can run the ball 55 times and own the clock for 40 minutes.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:41 PM 10-14-2019

Chiefs didn't practice today but still had to make estimation for injury report as if they did. So Kendall Fuller, Eric Fisher, Chris Jones and Andrew Wylie didn't practice. Sammy Watkins listed as a limited participant. Hitchens and Erving also listed as limited.

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
New World Order 02:43 PM 10-14-2019
We need Fisher back in the worst way.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:48 PM 10-14-2019
Fangio is the exact type of coach who will absolutely have no problem running the ball 50 times if that is the key to winning, and in fact I think he'll be thrilled to do so. I will be utterly shocked if they don't run for at least 225 yards.

Our entire unit on D is going to be worn down after the Colts and Texans bulldozed them them past 2 weeks, playing in thin air on three days rest. Mahomes is gimpy and players are getting frustrated.

The Bronco D has been building confidence and is on the upswing, and you know they will do everything they can to destroy Mahomes behind this putrid o-line.

This is not a good situation right now, and that's going to be obvious to even the most staunch homer after this game. Broncos are going to steamroll us.

27-20 Broncos, and it won't be as close as the score.
[Reply]
TLO 03:31 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Fangio is the exact type of coach who will absolutely have no problem running the ball 50 times if that is the key to winning, and in fact I think he'll be thrilled to do so. I will be utterly shocked if they don't run for at least 225 yards.

Our entire unit on D is going to be worn down after the Colts and Texans bulldozed them them past 2 weeks, playing in thin air on three days rest. Mahomes is gimpy and players are getting frustrated.

The Bronco D has been building confidence and is on the upswing, and you know they will do everything they can to destroy Mahomes behind this putrid o-line.

This is not a good situation right now, and that's going to be obvious to even the most staunch homer after this game. Broncos are going to steamroll us.

27-20 Broncos, and it won't be as close as the score.
:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:40 PM 10-14-2019
These are the rush attempts, total rushing yards and time of possession for the opposing offenses.

16 / 81 / 28
19 / 129 /27
32 / 203 / 32
35 /186 /34
45 / 180 / 37
41 / 192 / 40

I mean, that's the telling statistic right there... 4 rushing TDs in the last 4 games with 8 on the full year, granted the other 4 were to BAL.

That's the game plan - wear down the chiefs with Lindsay and Freeman, bottom line. Bring back boring pound it down their throats ground attack.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 04:07 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
These are the rush attempts, total rushing yards and time of possession for the opposing offenses.

16 / 81 / 28
19 / 129 /27
32 / 203 / 32
35 /186 /34
45 / 180 / 37
41 / 192 / 40

I mean, that's the telling statistic right there... 4 rushing TDs in the last 4 games with 8 on the full year, granted the other 4 were to BAL.

That's the game plan - wear down the chiefs with Lindsay and Freeman, bottom line. Bring back boring pound it down their throats ground attack.
Flacco doesn't run a bootleg does he?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:09 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
Flacco doesn't run a bootleg does he?
I'm not sure he can jog...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up