ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What do the Chiefs accomplish the next 6 years?
No Super Bowl appearances or wins 0 0%
1 Super Bowl appearance, no SB win 1 0.76%
1 SB appearance, 1 SB win 9 6.82%
More than 1 SB appearance, 2 SB wins 53 40.15%
More than 1 SB appearance, 3 SB wins 34 25.76%
More than 1 SB appearance, 4 SB wins 12 9.09%
More than 1 SB appearance, 5 SB wins 1 0.76%
More than 1 SB appearance, 6 SB wins 22 16.67%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Can the next 6 years be close to the first 6 years of the Mahomes era?
RunKC 07:49 PM 06-22-2024
So we know at this point that Andy has been with Mahomes as a starter for 6 years and the results speak for themselves.

The next 6 years will run through Mahomes prime and Andy is signed through that time. Let’s assume a few things:

1. Andy coaches all 6 years
2. Spags coaches all 6 years and retires with Andy at the end of the 2029 season
3. Kelce plays 2 more seasons as planned and then retires
4. Chris Jones plays 3 more seasons
5. The Chiefs lose Dave Merritt in 2025 when his son graduates and heads to college
6. Mahomes does not suffer a significant injury in the next 6 years

What do you think? Can they possibly match the success they had in the first 6 years? Poll incoming
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:57 PM 06-22-2024
Dynasty bitches.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:01 PM 06-22-2024
The ancient Egyptians will marvel at the length and power of our dynasty.
[Reply]
wazu 08:01 PM 06-22-2024
In for the Eightpeat.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:02 PM 06-22-2024
Weirdly, three Super Bowls seems more likely than 6 AFC Championship game appearances. Though it’s hard to envision either. So I’ll say they don’t meet or exceed the first six years.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:13 PM 06-22-2024
I think we are just scratching the surface.

If Veach has found weapons in Worthey, Rice, and Wiley look the fuck out, because we know Pat can win a shootout. I mean we just won two Super Bowls with a bunch of crap WRs.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:17 PM 06-22-2024
Until proven otherwise the Chiefs will go and win the Super Bowl EVERY...FUCKING....SEASON in the Mahomes era.
[Reply]
Trivers 08:24 PM 06-22-2024
When #15 hits his 30s, how will that affect his scrambling ability? We've seen many, many times his scrambling gets the key down.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:26 PM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by Trivers:
When #15 hits his 30s, how will that affect his scrambling ability? We've seen many, many times his scrambling gets the key down.
He'll have to ditch the Dad bod to maintain his elusiveness when that time comes
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:28 PM 06-22-2024
I don’t see any reason to believe it will slow down at all, other teams seem to just keep getting more and more stupid. I think the Chiefs have everyone in a frenzy because nobody knows how in the hell to beat them, and we somehow keep finding ways to raise our game even higher. We’re inevitable at this point.

What you witnessed from Mahomes last season, specifically the last drive of the Super Bowl, was the evolution of Pat into a demigod. He has no equal on the field, and he’s actually several layers above everyone else. From here on out, after that moment, nothing will phase him. He has conquered the football world, there is no mountain too tall.

He owns the league, and he’s just getting started.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:44 PM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by Trivers:
He’s not a scrambling QB. He’s not Lamar. I don’t really think he’s particularly fast or elusive. He’s just so smart that he knows when and how to run where he needs to be. He won’t lose that in his 30’s. We’re solid for a LONG time!:-)

Edit: I mean, don’t get me wrong, he can move. I just don’t think an older, slower Patrick is going to hurt us at all.
[Reply]
scho63 08:55 PM 06-22-2024
Mahomes will continue to improve and see the game in slow motion, making him even more spectacular.

I think we make 4 more SB's in 6 years and win 3, matching the first six.

6 SBs in 12 years.

I hope I live another 10 years........
[Reply]
Bump 09:03 PM 06-22-2024
There's never going to be a season when I don't predict the Chiefs winning the Superbowl with Mahomes and company so I went with 6.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:05 PM 06-22-2024
What makes me think that 3 SB’s might not happen is regression/retirement of Travis Kelce and Chris Jones after 2-3 years.

I think if this were a betting odd then the over/under would be set at 2.5 SB wins. It’s hard to say but I am stuck on the fence between 2 and 3 SB wins.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:12 PM 06-22-2024
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
He’s not a scrambling QB. He’s not Lamar. I don’t really think he’s particularly fast or elusive. He’s just so smart that he knows when and how to run where he needs to be. He won’t lose that in his 30’s. We’re solid for a LONG time!:-)

Edit: I mean, don’t get me wrong, he can move. I just don’t think an older, slower Patrick is going to hurt us at all.
runs when he has to. I was worried about it until the AFC Championship game vs Tenn.

Then it was just another weapon in the arsenal.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up