ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 92
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
SupDock 08:43 PM 01-20-2021
I was perusing the competition's website.

There is a post that they believe the bills win easily, and they think the Ravens were a tougher matchup.

We beat the Ravens and the Bills handily

I just don't understand the logic

Sure, have confidence in your team, but to say a team that you beat is a tougher matchup than a team you lost to seems a little bizarre
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:44 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Replay from week 6 is on NFLN right now

we looked out of sync to start the game
Forgot how horribly inaccurate Allen was in that game... that is something I'd expect to be at least a little better, even though his game against the Ravens was the worst since early November in terms of completion percentage.
[Reply]
TEX 08:53 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
They're pretty good
FUCK them!
[Reply]
Lzen 08:53 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by FromAllentoElway:
This game reminds me a ton of the 49ers / cowboys 1992 NFC championship game

Even the spread was similar.

Unfortunately for chiefs fans buffalo like Dallas in 92 is the more talented deeper team , especially on defense.

If you want me to be brutally honest, this game wont be close because I doubt mahomes and the chiefs wrs even make it through the game.

Buffalo 37
Chiefs 17
Is there a crack epidemic in Buffalo I hadn't heard about?
:-)
[Reply]
bobbything 08:55 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Forgot how horribly inaccurate Allen was in that game... that is something I'd expect to be at least a little better, even though his game against the Ravens was the worst since early November in terms of completion percentage.
I’m watching it right now. Our offensive line absolutely dominated theirs.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:56 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by FromAllentoElway:
Lmfaoo sure if in your chiefs bubble you dont see

White was hurt, norman hurt, hyde hurt, milano hurt, Edmunds hurt, Oliver, Butler hurt....

Brown, Allen hurt
Feliciano hurt...

You sound like a ****ing moron

Enjoy getting ****ed up Sunday
And the chiefs stayed healthy the whole time?
Talk about living in a bubble.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:00 PM 01-20-2021
The bills are lucky they get to come to Arrowhead for an AFCCG with a very limited fan capacity. They have no excuses.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:08 PM 01-20-2021

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:21 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by bobbything:
Some guy over there said that Mahomes is great against terrible teams, good against okay teams, and just average against great teams.

That’s the first I have heard that kind of horrible analysis.
Also, apparently Baker had his way with our “abysmal” secondary.

Then again, he did have about as many yards as the Bills’ entire team last week....
[Reply]
bobbything 09:34 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Then again, he did have about as many yards as the Bills’ entire team last week....
In all fairness, based on Allen’s last performance against our defense, 200 yards and 1td/1int is a really good showing.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:46 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by bobbything:
I’m watching it right now. Our offensive line absolutely dominated theirs.
I'm at the point where down 23-10, the Bills score a touchdown with about 7 minutes left in the game.

I learned this morning, when the Colts scored a touchdown on the Bills in a 24-10 game with 4 minutes more on the clock to make it 24-16, this is called "garbage time".
[Reply]
tredadda 09:46 PM 01-20-2021
The game in Baltimore was the best KC’s offense has looked all year.

And of course let’s not forget that KC also held the Bills to 200 yds.
Oh I am aware. Just making excuses for them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:50 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
This is a great post.....it's not like we hate the Bills (well, some are still holding a grudge from the Joe Montana days, but I digress....)

But dang these guys really have me wanting the Chiefs to destroy them on Sunday.....
These guys are so bad, I hate the Bills more than any other team in the league now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:55 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'm at the point where down 23-10, the Bills score a touchdown with about 7 minutes left in the game.

I learned this morning, when the Colts scored a touchdown on the Bills in a 24-10 game with 4 minutes more on the clock to make it 24-16, this is called "garbage time".
:-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:55 PM 01-20-2021

They've been saying that since Sunday.

I just don't get it.

KC completely handled Cleveland's passing attack. 5.5 YPA and 202 yards is Alex Smith playoff territory.

But hey, he also pulled off the Alex Smith playoff special (a long, time-consuming second-half drive to cut it to one score).

It's comical, really.

Yeah, the Bills had Matt Milano out and a bunch of players playing hurt. The Chiefs had no Sneed, lost Schwartz after 8 snaps, and had 3 other OL playing in new spots. Oh, and KC lost a starting DE and its top DE reserve during the game, too. Oh, and no Watkins, either.

But yeah, only the Bills were affected by injuries in that game. Sure.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 92
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up