ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The beer me factor for skip town
BIG_DADDY 01:53 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Ok, what the fvck is tobiko balls?
It was actually this line:

This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko.

Huevos are eggs and tobiko are those tiny little orange fish eggs they put on top of of your sushi rolls. Explaining probably takes all the humour out of it though.
[Reply]
TheNextStep 01:51 PM 08-19-2004
Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.
[Reply]
tk13 01:53 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by TheNextStep:

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.
Meeeeem.... ory......
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:02 PM 08-19-2004

Unf***ingbelievable.
Hey, you little bitch! West Side Story rocks......well, not as much as this thread, but it rocks.
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:20 PM 08-19-2004

Unf***ingbelievable.

You moved??? What, you graditated?
[Reply]
TheNextStep 02:24 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
You moved??? What, you graditated?
Nah... I'm still a full time student. My wife, however, missed being enlisted (we were both on active duty when we met) and so after 4 years of being civilians, she re-enlisted. Uncle Sam said, "Please protect our nation by moving to Omaha" and, being good Americans and wanting to protect our nation, we did so...
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:21 PM 08-19-2004

Unf***ingbelievable.
:-)
[Reply]
teedubya 02:00 PM 08-19-2004
so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:04 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by chi3fs:
so at this Chiefsplanet Weekend bash... is there going to be a boxing ring? Cuz there are a few matches I wouldnt mind witnessing. Hell I would get in the ring too, I got no probs throwing down in the name of entertainment. heh.
You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:00 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
You just don't get it do you? It's not easy being me. Every day I gotta get up and look at this face in the mirror. Having a small penis doesn't help either.

Attached: god%20says%20haha.jpeg (14.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Inspector 04:55 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
OK, DO NOT put this in your sig....

Don't do it!!! I'm talking to everybody...
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:01 PM 08-19-2004
Next step is right............I'm going over to Orangemange to get some clever new material from Spider and Alec.

That wouldn't really be fair Ch3..............If Someone were to wear a big red nose, bushy red hair, and oversized shoes............you being a professional clown puncher and all.

BA.....................ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:13 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Next step is right............I'm going over to Orangemange to get some clever new material from Spider and Alec.

That wouldn't really be fair Ch3..............If Someone were to wear a big red nose, bushy red hair, and oversized shoes............you being a professional clown puncher and all.

BA.....................ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
:-)
[Reply]
Alton deFlat 02:16 PM 08-19-2004
You know what's so great about this place? Every once in a while, somebody feels like ripping somebody else a new @sshole, but when it comes down to it................... WE ALL HATE THE F@#*ING RAIDERS AND BRONCOS!!
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:58 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Cosmo:
You know what's so great about this place? Every once in a while, somebody feels like ripping somebody else a new @sshole, but when it comes down to it................... WE ALL HATE THE F@#*ING RAIDERS AND BRONCOS!!
That IS the lowest common denominator.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up