ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pour one out for the sports bar.
Bob Dole 07:13 AM 11-30-2020
https://www.si.com/more-sports/2020/...19-daily-cover

Sobering. No pun intended.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:15 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This just isn’t true. Study after study says most men fail badly at online dating. Let’s not push the narrative getting laid is as easy as ordering a pizza.
That probably has more to do with the fact that younger people have shitty social skills due to the way they communicate now.

It's still much easier now than it use to be added on with all the other options at someone's fingertips to engage their time in and here we are.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:16 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Hey, I agree w/Prison Bitch!

I feel it's my obligation to visit as many small businesses as possible. I've doubled down since March. I'm a big believer in buying local. These are your neighbors.
Yea but at the same time 9 out of 10 things you say are completely idiotic so agreeing with Prison Bitch isn't a shocker out of you now is it?
[Reply]
notorious 01:16 PM 11-30-2020
This just isn’t true. Study after study says most men fail badly at online dating. Let’s not push the narrative getting laid is as easy as ordering a pizza.
Yep.

Women want to be pursued, even by their husbands that have been married for years.

You better be in the top 10% of men if you want to slay pussy without work. I know I was in the “work” category. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:17 PM 11-30-2020
Those men are likely even worse at non-online dating.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:17 PM 11-30-2020
No idea why I didn't marry that chick I finger-banged behind the dumpster 45 minutes after meeting her in the bar. I guess the pull of netflix and video games was just too strong.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:17 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Regarding the bigger-picture stuff in the OP, I guess I'm less bothered by it because I see COVID as an accelerant of these kinds of trends rather than as a true game changer. Sports bars were already dying. Office buildings were already starting to thin out as people worked remotely. Restaurants were already moving to delivery.
So were many of the people that Covid has killed. But that's somehow different.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:18 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yep.

Women want to be pursued, even by their husbands that have been married for years.

You better be in the top 10% of men if you want to slay pussy without work. I know I was in the “work” category. :-)

Why are you such a good poster?
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:18 PM 11-30-2020
Reading just the last page of posts makes me wonder whether any of you have even been to a sports bar. Hell, any bar. Well, except Dane, but he lives in SoCal, which isn't really a bar mecca. It's kind of an anti-bar place. Like Tulsa Ok is to strip clubs. They resemble bars superficially, but CA sports bars are just about the worst venues imaginable so far as bars go.

The only thing worse might be national chain sports bar, like Hooters, Wild Wings, etc. The atmosphere is gimmicky like McDs/Wendy's, and the food is basically crap. Add in the wait staff that all wear the same outfit and stupid pins with dumb sayings on them and you're in bar hell with fake perky people bringing you drinks, hopefully some time before you actually have to get up and go to the bar and ask for one.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:19 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
So were many of the people that Covid has killed. But that's somehow different.
One's a business and one is a human being. Slight difference there.

And many people weren't close to dying. So that part is different too.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:20 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Reading just the last page of posts makes me wonder whether any of you have even been to a sports bar. Hell, any bar. Well, except Dane, but he lives in SoCal, which isn't really a bar mecca. It's kind of an anti-bar place. Like Tulsa Ok is to strip clubs. They resemble bars superficially, but CA sports bars are just about the worst venues imaginable so far as bars go.

The only thing worse might be national chain sports bar, like Hooters, Wild Wings, etc. The atmosphere is gimmicky like McDs/Wendy's, and the food is basically crap. Add in the wait staff that all wear the same outfit and stupid pins with dumb sayings on them and you're in bar hell with fake perky people bringing you drinks, hopefully some time before you actually have to get up and go to the bar and ask for one.
The drinks are so watered down at all those corporate places it's ridiculous. A bloody mary is basically tomato juice. If I do ever have to go to a BWW I only order beer.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:22 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

I will have you know the prime rib at baby dolls is delicious :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:22 PM 11-30-2020
"Someone explain Bloody Marys to me. Y'all drinking spaghetti sauce with vodka."
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:22 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I will have you know the prime rib at baby dolls is delicious :-)
Hooters used to have the best fish sandwich around - The Grouper. Good fried fish, cheese, onions, soft roll - it was perfect. But the last time I went to one it wasn't on the menu anymore. :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:23 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
One's a business and one is a human being. Slight difference there.

And many weren't close to dying. So that part is different too.
Yep. Lives matter. Livelihoods don't. I get it. Loud and clear.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:24 PM 11-30-2020
What's easier to control: the monetary policies of several thousand banks with a few million in deposits or a dozen each with deposits in the hundreds of billions of dollars?

Which is easier when it comes to mandating social justice and climate change policies: ensuring that several thousand independent storefronts abide by those mandates or three huge multinational conglomerates?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up