ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pour one out for the sports bar.
Bob Dole 07:13 AM 11-30-2020
https://www.si.com/more-sports/2020/...19-daily-cover

Sobering. No pun intended.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:02 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
It’s natural as you age.

I started noticing something isn’t right when 18-30 year olds started to stay home to play games instead of going out and chasing pussy.
Dating apps lead to exponentially more pussy than going to bars ever could.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:05 PM 11-30-2020
It’s natural as you age.

I started noticing something isn’t right when 18-30 year olds started to stay home to play games instead of going out and chasing pussy.

This is a much deeper convo beyond the scope of dying bars.

Guys don’t chase pussy anymore because they *are* pussies. It involves (1) effort, (2) time, (3) $$$, (4) rejection, and even when successful (5) breakups.

It’s much easier to watch a pronstar do her thing and get back to your Netflix series or video game.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:06 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Guys don’t chase pussy anymore because they *are* pussies. It involves (1) effort, (2) time, (3) $$$, (4) rejection, and even when successful (5) breakups.
You forgot potential criminal charges.
[Reply]
notorious 01:07 PM 11-30-2020
This is a much deeper convo beyond the scope of dying bars.

It’s much easier to watch a pronstar do her thing and get back to your Netflix series or video game.
Couldn’t agree more, but the slow death of bar’s pre-covaids is tied to it.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:08 PM 11-30-2020
“I prefer the comforts of home”

No, you’re just lazy and anti-social.
Some people do like being home more as others like being out more...but life is different even before covid. Younger people have been raised that everything they want to do can be done from the house...the coolest video games are at home, you can get better beer, audio, tv all in your house...

Things are a lot different than they use to be.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:08 PM 11-30-2020

I know you're just here to pick arguments no matter how dumb they are, so whatever, but this board is probably full of 30-60 year olds who did the bar scene at one point and now just want some goddamned peace and quiet (myself included).

And yes, technology has vastly changed over the years... people haven't.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:08 PM 11-30-2020
Or, and I know this sounds crazy, you could try to meet women somewhere other than a bar.
[Reply]
notorious 01:10 PM 11-30-2020
Kids need to learn that the thrill of the hunt is sometimes better than the meal it provides.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:10 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Or, and I know this sounds crazy, you could try to meet women somewhere other than a bar.
In her bathroom has never worked for me
[Reply]
Mecca 01:11 PM 11-30-2020
Kids need to learn that the thrill of the hunt is sometimes better than the meal it provides.
The rise of things like tinder has even made this act much easier...everything is easier and doesn't require the effort it once did.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:12 PM 11-30-2020
Couldn’t agree more, but the slow death of bar’s pre-covaids is tied to it.
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I know you're just here to pick arguments no matter how dumb they are

Are you saying Notorious agreed with my dumb argument?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:12 PM 11-30-2020
Why run down your prey with a knife in your teeth, when you can have a buffet delivered to your front door free of charge?

Work smart, not hard. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:13 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The rise of things like tinder has even made this act much easier...everything is easier and doesn't require the effort it once did.
This just isn’t true. Study after study says most men fail badly at online dating. Let’s not push the narrative getting laid is as easy as ordering a pizza.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:14 PM 11-30-2020

Hey, I agree w/Prison Bitch!

I feel it's my obligation to visit as many small businesses as possible. I've doubled down since March. I'm a big believer in buying local. These are your neighbors.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:14 PM 11-30-2020
This just isn’t true. Study after study says most men fail badly at online dating. Let’s not push the narrative getting laid is as easy as ordering a pizza.
Incel-like typing detected.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up