Page 665 of 4830
« First < 165565615655661662663664665 66666766866967571576511651665 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:13 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Wrong. He says next time he sees Harry Douglas in Atlanta he's going to beat his ass. :-)

Talib just needs to go shoot himself !

Oh wait, he already did.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:13 PM 12-11-2016
Tom Brady would eat your defense alive. Big Ben too.

Edit: Holy shit. I just looked up what Big Ben did to your defense earlier this year and he was 22/27 for 300 yards and 5 TD's :-)
Ahh, so now we're moving the goalposts again.

KC made Tom Brady look silly in KC 2 years ago. We only lost by 7 in the playoffs to Brady last year. Pats better hope they get us in New England.

You know what QB made your defense look silly in Denver on 4 straight drives just a few weeks ago?

Alex ****ing Smith.

Let that sink in for a moment . . . .
[Reply]
RunKC 04:15 PM 12-11-2016
Knowmo is a 12 year old homer. There's no other explanation.

Every Bronco player, GM and coach is awesome and better than any others in the league. Give the little homer a break. His team just lost their last hope to win the division and they're on the downswing.

He has nothing left but to try to make excuses against the better team this year
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:25 PM 12-11-2016
If you claim that the NFL is rigged you immediately lose any smack talking privileges. You can't claim that the fix is in every time Denver wins and then turn around and laugh whenever Denver loses.
That's all they DO in here. That's all ANY fan of ANY opposing team does.
You need to quit bitchin' and up your game.

Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I said that the fix was in last year to give the golden boy a ring on his way out. I never said that it is rigged for every game. Furthermore, you are a Donk fan on a Chiefs board. I can and WILL talk smack to you all I want.
1000% correct. Manning was showered with every possible hand-up, hand-out and wink of the eye that could be had while in contrast, anyone who opposed him or his chances of going back to and winning another Super Bowl was given a golden shower by the league and Goodell.

Originally Posted by loochy:
Are you some kind of weird Broncos version of Tiger Uppercut?
I can not even begin to wrap my head around such an abomination. I will have nightmares this evening.

Thanks!

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 04:25 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Knowmo is a 12 year old homer. There's no other explanation.

Every Bronco player, GM and coach is awesome and better than any others in the league. Give the little homer a break. His team just lost their last hope to win the division and they're on the downswing.

He has nothing left but to try to make excuses against the better team this year
And when he has to endure a few rough seasons, he'll disappear. Like most entitled Denver fans.
[Reply]
TEX 04:33 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
1000% correct. Manning was showered with every possible hand-up, hand-out and wink of the eye that could be had while in contrast, anyone who opposed him or his chances of going back to and winning another Super Bowl was given a golden shower by the league and Goodell.
Yep. And now that he's successfully sailed off into the sunset, they're NOT getting the benefit of calls and non calls, or most any of the stuff that they got on a regular basis. As a result, they are a slightly above average team, with many flaws and are trending downward and their delusional fans can't handle it. It's called KNOWMO Syndrome...
[Reply]
stevieray 04:37 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
35/51 for 334 and a TD.
L
[Reply]
Bowser 04:41 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I say we lock this thread at 9,999 posts
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:48 PM 12-11-2016
well Denver's season appears to be over...gl cheefs, at least we get a higher draft pick
[Reply]
threebag 05:05 PM 12-11-2016

Denver Sucks.

Looks like Talib is goin to shoot himself again, this time in Atlanta.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:08 PM 12-11-2016
Seriously, Semien is a lot better than I thought he'd be. Is he the future? Probably not, but he's solid.

Denver just lost the division today for the most part. They can't score and may find themselves out of the playoffs.
[Reply]
notorious 05:10 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Seriously, Semien is a lot better than I thought he'd be. Is he the future? Probably not, but he's solid.

Denver just lost the division today for the most part. They can't score and may find themselves out of the playoffs.
If they got their Oline under control they would be good.

They are solid enough everywhere else.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:23 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by notorious:
If they got their Oline under control they would be good.

They are solid enough everywhere else.
They've had some injuries.

That is the nicest thing you'll ever see me saying about the Broncos.

And with that said, the titans are a solid team. Glad we have them at home. Still definitely could drop this one.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:37 PM 12-11-2016
I'm surprised you haven't been able to sniff out the NFL's agenda. The league wants old Rams fans to flock to KC. The only reason the Raiders are "good" is because Mark Davis can't self fund a new stadium.
If you claim that the NFL is rigged you immediately lose any smack talking privileges. You can't claim that the fix is in every time Denver wins and then turn around and laugh whenever Denver loses.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:38 PM 12-11-2016
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I was being sarcastic.
[Reply]
Page 665 of 4830
« First < 165565615655661662663664665 66666766866967571576511651665 > Last »
Up