Page 169 of 4830
« First < 69119159165166167168169 1701711721731792192696691169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:01 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Well they get both the Pats and Bengals in Denver on prime time later in the year.

They kind of lucked out this year in prime time games getting tougher machups Green Bay, New England, Cincy at home while getting the two ****ty team matchups Chiefs, Lions on the road.
We've played the Patriots in New England every single year for the past three years. And last year we played at Cincinnati.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:02 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
We've played the Patriots in New England every single year for the past three years. And last year we played at Cincinnati.
I mention "raging purple-boy"...and look who shows up on cue... Manning's boy-toy.

When you say "we"..what exactly are you referencing? Your fantasy? Does everyone speak of the products they consume with "we"....We fixed my sink today....Home Depot and myself. WE DID IT!!! If I paint my face orange and check out their site/sales everyday..certainly that means I've earned the right to say that. I mean I did buy a Ryobi drill
[Reply]
New World Order 11:07 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

and lost
[Reply]
New World Order 11:08 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..if every team they play loses two CB's...Manning will look INCREDIBLE!! I think 6 games is a more accurate sample-size than one home game. I love it...it makes all the Donko-tards buy in. Winter is coming...

That is true. I will take 6 games of dumpster fire evidence vs one game against a depleted defense.

Blackop is right here.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:11 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
That is true. I will take 6 games of dumpster fire evidence vs one game against a depleted defense.

Blackop is right here.
Funny thing is... leading up to that game, there was no talk of GB having a depleted defense. Now, all sorts of it.

Trust me, I'm not one of the Denver fans that thinks all our problems were solved in the bye week. Denver still has issues, but that game was pretty sweet. One week at a time.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:15 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Funny thing is... leading up to that game, there was no talk of GB having a depleted defense. Now, all sorts of it.

Trust me, I'm not one of the Denver fans that thinks all our problems were solved in the bye week. Denver still has issues, but that game was pretty sweet. One week at a time.

Probably because the corners were hurt during the first couple series.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:18 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Probably because the corners were hurt during the first couple series.
No, there were previous posts about how Rivers tore them up... none of that mattered before the game in Denver, but now apparently it does.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:23 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Belichick's defenses tend to perform pretty well in big games.

Their secondary has questions but they've recorded damn near 30 sacks so far this season. I want to say they're like 2nd or 3rd in sacks thus far.

They can rush the passer.
Literally half their sacks came against Buffalo and Miami.

GB had more sacks than NE coming into this week, and they never even got near Peyton.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:25 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:

GB had more sacks than NE coming into this week, and they never even got near Peyton.

Assuming Denver's offense is better (we don't know for sure), I don't see them losing to NE.

However, I do think they would struggle with Cinci.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:26 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:

You're right.

The Broncos have the best offensive line in the league and they'll never give up another sack.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:35 PM 11-02-2015
Big deal. They could have easily lost the first six before this fluke.
[Reply]
mdstu 11:39 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Yup, any down playing of that win is just plain butthurt.

It hurts to say, but that was a damn impressive win.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:40 PM 11-02-2015
Carolina survives OT against the Colts. That means there are four undefeated teams after week eight.

New England's opponents are a collective 21-30. They've beaten one team that has a winning record through week eight (NYJ, 4-3).

Cincinnati's opponents are a collective 22-32. They've beaten one team that has a winning record through week eight (OAK, 4-3).

Carolina's opponents are a collective 22-31. They have not beaten a team that currently has a winning record.

Denver's opponents are a collective 25-30. They have beaten three teams that have winning records through week eight (MIN, 5-2; OAK 4-3; GB 6-1).

There are six teams in the NFC with winning records, including undefeated CAR. There are five teams in the AFC with winning records, including the three undefeated AFC teams. Aside from NE, CIN and DEN in the AFC, only NYJ and OAK have more wins than losses.

So on to Indy after their short week and demoralizing OT loss. They might be pissed. They might be desperate. They might be done.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:12 AM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Big deal. They could have easily lost the first six before this fluke.

True.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:13 AM 11-03-2015
I will be making my annual Golden/Denver trip to see family. What are some good spots to hit up in Denver?
[Reply]
Page 169 of 4830
« First < 69119159165166167168169 1701711721731792192696691169 > Last »
Up