« First < 68118158164165166167168 1691701711721782182686681168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:18 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I was wrong.

I think everyone was thoroughly shocked at the outcome, though, no?
The kid stands up, respect. I did not expect the offensive domination, in that you are way right, good call. Knew the D would show...
[Reply]
New World Order 08:49 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
The kid stands up, respect. I did not expect the offensive domination, in that you are way right, good call. Knew the D would show...

If the offense plays like they did last night for the rest of the season, then I think we might be looking at the best team of all time.

That's IF the offense performs like it did against GB, not the previous 6 games.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:01 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
TimBone 09:02 PM 11-02-2015
Denver cost me 2500 coins on my Madden Ultimate Team with that win. Fuck those guys.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:02 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If the offense plays like they did last night for the rest of the season, then I think we might be looking at the best team of all time.
Yeah..if every team they play loses two CB's...Manning will look INCREDIBLE!! I think 6 games is a more accurate sample-size than one home game. I love it...it makes all the Donko-tards buy in. Winter is coming...
[Reply]
vailpass 09:15 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yeah..if every team they play loses two CB's...Manning will look INCREDIBLE!! I think 6 games is a more accurate sample-size than one home game. I love it...it makes all the Donko-tards buy in. Winter is coming...
But you and your cunt are above all that junior...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:21 PM 11-02-2015
I want to see more than 1 game of this offense playing well and not base everything against a defense that gave up 500 passing yards.

The Pats don't match up well with Denver at all IMO but I actually think that the Bengals do. They have a great OL, a myriad of nice weapons at RB and receiver and a very nice defense.

I am interested in the Pats/Broncos matchup. I would expect Hoodie to look at what we did to have some success on Denver with our 2 TE set package.

It will be a great matchup, but that's really it. The AFC has been horrific for years as it's always been Manning v Brady.
NFC has been the much better conference to watch for years.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:36 PM 11-02-2015
Belichick will have something for Peyton and no QB is playing better than Brady right now. As good as the Broncos CBs are, they've still got no one to cover Gronk.

I'm thinking Brady's mastery of the short passing game neutralizes the pass rush and they win that one in a 24-20 type game.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:39 PM 11-02-2015
Brady tore up the Seahawks defense. I have no doubt that he can do the same to anybody.

They added Chandler at TE as well. He's a huge matchup problem. But I still don't think they matchup well with their patchwork OL and young secondary.

But hey Ole Bill is a master and it usually doesn't matter
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:40 PM 11-02-2015
Belichick's defenses tend to perform pretty well in big games.

Their secondary has questions but they've recorded damn near 30 sacks so far this season. I want to say they're like 2nd or 3rd in sacks thus far.

They can rush the passer.
[Reply]
NWTF 09:48 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I want to see more than 1 game of this offense playing well and not base everything against a defense that gave up 500 passing yards.

The Pats don't match up well with Denver at all IMO but I actually think that the Bengals do. They have a great OL, a myriad of nice weapons at RB and receiver and a very nice defense.

I am interested in the Pats/Broncos matchup. I would expect Hoodie to look at what we did to have some success on Denver with our 2 TE set package.

It will be a great matchup, but that's really it. The AFC has been horrific for years as it's always been Manning v Brady.
NFC has been the much better conference to watch for years.
Well they get both the Pats and Bengals in Denver on prime time later in the year.

They kind of lucked out this year in prime time games getting tougher machups Green Bay, New England, Cincy at home while getting the two ****ty team matchups Chiefs, Lions on the road.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:50 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
But you and your **** are above all that junior...
Only four **** is a bit odd for an abbreviation of "Ginormous Zeus-Like Man-Sword Vagina-Destroyer"..but you are a Donko fan...not surprised you fucked that up.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:52 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Only four **** is a bit odd for an abbreviation of "Ginormous Zeus-like Man-Sword, vagina-destroyer"..but you are a Donko fan.
Turn the filters off. That man called you a cunt.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:53 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by NWTF:
Well they get both the Pats and Bengals in Denver on prime time later in the year.

They kind of lucked out this year in prime time games getting tougher machups Green Bay, New England, Cincy at home while getting the two ****ty team matchups Chiefs, Lions on the road.
Meanwhile the Chiefs have played just 3 games out of 8 at Arrowhead, went to GB and then Cincy in back to back weeks, and come out of our bye with two division road games in a row (Den/SD). We got ****ed hard with this schedule. That should never happen.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:59 PM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Turn the filters off. That man called you a ****.
What about my post says "I give a raging purple-boy" what these idiots think?
[Reply]
Page 168 of 4830
« First < 68118158164165166167168 1691701711721782182686681168 > Last »
Up