ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Media Center>American Horror Story
Okie_Apparition 09:18 PM 10-05-2011
On FX. The pilot was on tonight & I think I'll be watching. Not because I think it's good. I want to know what happens next
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:46 PM 10-20-2014
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Season 1 is baller out of control. So much that its carried the rest of the seasons, which are kind of a rollercoaster between "good" and "straight up WTF"

Still a solid show and this season is starting to come together.

But on the real. I would have season 1s babies.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
hometeam 07:23 AM 10-21-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Spoiler!
:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:55 AM 10-22-2014
I'm easily entertained, but I like where this season is headed so far. Love the clown. Hope it stays moving in this direction.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:17 AM 10-23-2014
Last nights episode was horrible.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:39 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Last nights episode was horrible.
lol. What did you not like about it?
[Reply]
RobBlake 09:33 PM 10-23-2014
last night was solid.. first episode i saw of this season.. i haven't seen the show since they were at the asylum..very interesting
[Reply]
hometeam 11:37 AM 10-25-2014
Honestly, do they have to have singing in every episode? The singing adds nothing, only takes away. I almost want to fuckin change it when it starts in.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:52 AM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Honestly, do they have to have singing in every episode? The singing adds nothing, only takes away. I almost want to ****in change it when it starts in.
I agree, it's annoying how they have to force their stupid Glee shit in.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:57 PM 10-27-2014
musical crap is to try to suck the women into it. women love fucking musicals for some reason. i despise that shit. lol

i might start watching this season. only seen the first season myself.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:30 AM 10-30-2014
They got rid of the only interesting character???
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:48 AM 10-30-2014
They got rid of the only interesting character???
I thought last night's episode was one of their best in a long, long time. Oh, and they didn't sing last night, which was nice.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:24 AM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I thought last night's episode was one of their best in a long, long time. Oh, and they didn't sing last night, which was nice.
Last night's episode was good, except it was almost like a season finale. You get Elsa's backstory, complete explanation and closure on Twisty, the townsfolk love the carny's and accept them by going to the shows, etc.

On Elsa's backstory - I didn't get it. All year she was portrayed as a washed up singer who was on the cusp of stardom and was somehow wronged and fell into despair. She was just a dominatrix.

I'm not sure how interested I am in the quack trying to abduct the twins and Dandy's transformation. Plus, the girl who was originally abducted can ID Dandy. She bumped into him in the woods.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:36 AM 10-30-2014
Last night's episode was good, except it was almost like a season finale. You get Elsa's backstory, complete explanation and closure on Twisty, the townsfolk love the carny's and accept them by going to the shows, etc.

On Elsa's backstory - I didn't get it. All year she was portrayed as a washed up singer who was on the cusp of stardom and was somehow wronged and fell into despair. She was just a dominatrix.

I'm not sure how interested I am in the quack trying to abduct the twins and Dandy's transformation. Plus, the girl who was originally abducted can ID Dandy. She bumped into him in the woods.
I liked Elsa's backstory. After the tape spread, she "was a star". It seemed like a good, loose reference to how she became obsessed with being famous. She lied to everyone about being a broadway singer the same way she's lied to everyone about her legs.

Im wondering what the fuck happened with the Brothel angle they were working at the start of the season.

And what happened to Lobster Hand's mother? How come everyone was out there celebrating him and his mother was nowhere to be found?

And yeah, they should be able to identify Dandy now, but of course they won't. There's some holes in the story for sure, but thus far i'm enjoying it more than season 3...and it's been more memorable than season 2 imo. It's good to see them getting back to actually being a "horror" story.

The Clown's mouth/Story was awesome.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:31 PM 10-30-2014
I liked the episode. Does suck they killed off the clown.
[Reply]
Molitoth 03:30 PM 10-30-2014

I just watched a random episode the other night for the first time. Can't believe I haven't been watching this.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 25
« First < 121819202122 232425 >
Up