ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
tk13 10:06 PM 03-22-2024
Veach is just trying to make life harder for Stroud and the Texans high flying offense. 4D chess.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:06 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I just don't see him sitting out missing 19 mill
The dude wants to be the highest paid CB and people are dumb. He could have easily sat out.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:07 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I just don't see him sitting out missing 19 mill
I just don't see Nate Taylor being right about anything. Ever.

He's essentially Nick Athan at this point.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:07 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by tk13:
I think he just decided that LT is more important than CB because they've been great at drafting DBs. They probably had to pay for one and draft the other and they chose to draft DB. We're about to find out though.
Yes this, but also the DB depth already on the roster. Whereas we're currently setting at Wanya as LT and needing DL depth as well. Never wanted to keep him due to the cap hit this year and impending injury risk of an extension at his price. Will be interesting to revisit this thread.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:07 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The issue is not getting the cap relief at the start of free agency by tagging Sneed… and ultimately getting minimal compensation in return.
Who exactly did we miss out on?
[Reply]
DRM08 10:07 PM 03-22-2024
Indy fans gotta be pretty mad about this outcome. Tennessee didn’t even do anything special to get him.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:07 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
SNEED HAS MISSED ZERO ****ING GAMES IN HIS CAREER DUE TO HIS “KNEE”. EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT HIS KNEE. AS TYREEK ONCE SAID BEST…. HE GOOD!!
He missed all of TC last year because of the knee. It’s an issue and it clearly hurt his trade value.
[Reply]
493rd 10:08 PM 03-22-2024
The issue is not getting the cap relief at the start of free agency by tagging Sneed… and ultimately getting minimal compensation in return.
Cool. And how exactly can we control that you stupid fucking idiot.
[Reply]
DenverChief 10:09 PM 03-22-2024
I mean Jaylen Watson was a 7th round draft pick - so there is a chance it turns out to be a really good player
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 10:09 PM 03-22-2024
Should have made this trade at the start of free agency to take advantage of having extra salary cap space.

Veach waited in the hopes that a trade market would develop for Sneed… and that never materialized.
Probably more to do with other GMs prioritizing making sure we were as handcuffed as possible before consummating a deal. Hard to trade without a willing partner. And though it sucks for us, obviously a shrewd approach by our competition.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:09 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Who exactly did we miss out on?
Seriously?

You really think there was no one out there better than just resigning the likes of Donovan Smith, MEHHH, Hardman, etc.

JFC. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:09 PM 03-22-2024
Between Jones and Sneed…..this was the guy we could afford to lose. His demands, age and injury history lowered his value. I would have hoped for more but it’s whatever.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:09 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Indy fans gotta be pretty mad about this outcome. Tennessee didn’t even do anything special to get him.
They should be used to wet queef Ballad returns by now.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:09 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The dude wants to be the highest paid CB and people are dumb. He could have easily sat out.
Like 2 guys EVER have done that. It didn't work out well for either. And they weren't slightly overaged CBs on 4th round deals with a knee that swells up if they practice too much.

No, he absolutely was not sitting out. Zero chance in hell.

But since Taylor evidently repeats anything he's told, I don't doubt for a second Sneed's agents would've fed him that. Because why not?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:09 PM 03-22-2024
Seriously?

You really think there was no one out there better than just resigning the likes of Donovan Smith, MEHHH, Hardman, etc.

JFC. :-)
Name a fucking name, moron. Who should we have signed day one?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 57
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up