ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So have we hit the Justin Herbert is overhyped mark yet?
Mecca 11:05 AM 11-23-2020
I get his numbers are good but I've got people on ESPN saying he'll be a top 3 QB by the end of next year...fansided saying he should be an MVP candidate right now when his team has 3 wins...

WTF is going on here?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:41 AM 12-18-2020
Herbert has played really well... is he the next top 3 QB of all time? No, but it's ok to be excited about his potential.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 05:42 AM 12-18-2020
Minshew mustache would be handy for savoring the flavor. It may just weaken in intensity
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:42 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
In fact, Herbert reminds me a lot of Jay Cutler, who I nailed.....
Ok. If you are going to brag about your sexual prowess, and how you doomed a poor quarterback's career with said sexual prowess, you better have one hell of an excuse as to why you are just now mentioning this superpower to Chiefsplanet.

Because I am positive we could have found Brady's home address, or what hotel he was staying in, at some point over the last 20 years.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:08 AM 12-18-2020
Herbert is getting more protection from the refs than Mahomes. Think about that.

Last night Herbert gets a helmet to helmet call from a bare graze touching of helmets from a Raider defender. His head didn't even move. That doesn't even cover the Tom Brady level of holding the Chargers OL gets away with all damn game.

Chargers defender has a long running start. Leads with his helmet. Knocks Renfrow TF out, literally, while Renfrow is being held up by other Chargers defenders and gets no flag.

Guess the NFL would rather the Chargers be good than the Raiders. Absolutely nothing new there.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:17 AM 12-18-2020
Herbert is solid. Dude is going to be a very good QB in this League for many years.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:55 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You mean like Baker Mayfield his rookie year?

Which he followed up with his performance last year?

Look, I'm not saying he's a BAD QB. He's actually pretty good.

But people are acting like he's the next best thing in the NFL. It's silly. He hasn't even played a full season.

Declaring him our arch-nemesis for the next decade is silly.
dude. Come on.

As for Herbert, I think he'll be fine as long as the Chargers don't hire Freddie Kitchens.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:56 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Herbert is solid. Dude is going to be a very good QB in this League for many years.
Hopefully he saves Lynn’s job.

That guy is a boob.
[Reply]
notorious 07:56 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Herbert is getting more protection from the refs than Mahomes. Think about that.

Last night Herbert gets a helmet to helmet call from a bare graze touching of helmets from a Raider defender. His head didn't even move. That doesn't even cover the Tom Brady level of holding the Chargers OL gets away with all damn game.

Chargers defender has a long running start. Leads with his helmet. Knocks Renfrow TF out, literally, while Renfrow is being held up by other Chargers defenders and gets no flag.

Guess the NFL would rather the Chargers be good than the Raiders. Absolutely nothing new there.
The Renfrow hit might be the worst I've seen in years.

He got completely destroyed.

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:26 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:

No flag for that hit.

Check it side by side with the hit Raiders got flagged for on Herbert.

https://www.reddit.com/r/raiders/com...one_is_in_the/

NFL should suspend that player for multiple games. Wanna bet nothing like that happens?
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:34 AM 12-18-2020
Chargers offense looks so boring compared to Chiefs. But then again, everyone else IS boring compared to us.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:45 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Herbert has played really well... is he the next top 3 QB of all time? No, but it's ok to be excited about his potential.
Yea anyone trying to downplay his potential and act like he doesn't look really good especially for a rookie is just being stupid.

If he played for KC (pre Mahomes) everyone here would be hanging off his nuts.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:47 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:

Holy shit that hurt watching it.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:56 AM 12-18-2020
So I watched the highlights just now. That was actually a pretty good game, but I agree, that call on the Raiders at the end was just BS. Most of those are though, IMO. Poor officiating in that game.

Herbert looks like he almost shit the bed with that fumble at the end, but the Chargers recover in he EZ. Was the play blown dead, because that TD didn't count and they don't say why...
[Reply]
sully1983 09:00 AM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Agreed. He is legit. Chargers ' fans should be pumped about their future.
[Reply]
DeepPurple 09:09 AM 12-18-2020
Here's a test, after the games played so far who would you have taken knowing this. Miami took the oft injured Tua over Herbert, and Burrow #1 to the Bengals.

Joe Burrow
Tua Tagovailoa
Justin Herbert
Jordan Love
Jalen Hurts
[Reply]
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up