ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 47
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?
Trivers 09:25 AM 03-26-2020
How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:40 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Thanks for sharing all this info. The application doesn't have any lines to add the additional operating costs such as health care premiums and rent/leases. Not sure where we are suppose to enter those. Would it be possible for you to share a blank version of the spreadsheet your banker gave you? It seems I know more about what is going on than our business banker (Chase), although that doesn't really surprise me. Thanks bud!
Check your PMs. Banker said he got this from the SBA lady that did the training for them. I have no idea the validity of it all.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 07:45 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Check your PMs. Banker said he got this from the SBA lady that did the training for them. I have no idea the validity of it all.
Done. Appreciate ya!
[Reply]
stevieray 07:46 AM 04-01-2020
I've lost four jobs.

My business is dying a slow death.

That said, I still have hope.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:51 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Done. Appreciate ya!
Let me know if you don’t get it. Hope it helps.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:53 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
I've lost four jobs.

Talk to your bank. There is supposed to be money for sole proprietors as well as corps and LLCs. Not that I know anything about all this, but that’s what I’m reading.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:55 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Talk to your bank. There is supposed to be money for sole proprietors as well as corps and LLCs. Not that I know anything about all this, but that’s what I’m reading.
ok

thanks, buddy.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:58 AM 04-01-2020
ok

thanks, buddy.
Best of luck. I don’t envy much of anyone at the moment.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:01 AM 04-01-2020
I've lost four jobs.

Reiterating what Buehler said - talk to your bank. They'll get you headed in the right direction to help you make it through. There are several different options out there (or will be out there) to help.

I'll put this here for you, and anyone else, that I could help during all of this. The short version - I own an inbound call center and we answer calls for companies all across the country. Nearly 900 customers in all 50 states (and Canada). If anyone needs help taking orders, answering customer questions, setting appts.... whatever you need to keep your business running - shoot me a PM and I'll have my manager (wife) reach out to you. Won't charge you much if anything at all. We're here to help in anyway we can.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:17 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
PPP application:
https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil...ontent=Special
just got word from PNC bank that these applications are not "official", and they advised us not to use them to avoid having to re-do. For PNC, they are putting up a portal that users can access (as early as today).....

In short, two things:
1. Freaking government!
2. Keep in touch with your bank!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:27 AM 04-01-2020
My renter called the other day and said he couldn't make the rent. Big ideas but the cash is all spent. Good thing I plan for these types of things, but it can only go on so long before other things have to happen. Either way, I took the pressure off him. I said that's okay...just feed me when you can.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 08:34 AM 04-01-2020
just got word from PNC bank that these applications are not "official", and they advised us not to use them to avoid having to re-do. For PNC, they are putting up a portal that users can access (as early as today).....

In short, two things:
1. Freaking government!
Yeah that form was garbage and did not include a way to input any of the other supposedly covered business expenses such as healthcare premiums and rent. Not sure why I expected this to be rolled out any other way than it has been. Cluster.
[Reply]
O.city 09:20 AM 04-01-2020

In short, two things:
1. Freaking government!
Based on my understanding i won't be able to get this for my new office because we transitioned on March 6th and it had to have been in my possession on Feb 15. Is that how you are interpreting it?
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:30 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Based on my understanding i won't be able to get this for my new office because we transitioned on March 6th and it had to have been in my possession on Feb 15. Is that how you are interpreting it?
I would think that would depend on how your business is structured? Not certain on this one....
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:33 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
I would still check on it with your banker regardless. The worst they can say is "No, this one doesn't qualify."
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM 04-01-2020
I would think that would depend on how your business is structured? Not certain on this one....
We just set it up as an LLC this month.

It's an existing dental practice that has been in operation for 30 plus years, i just took over March 6th. Kept everything the same, just name change.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 47
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up