ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 300
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:04 PM 03-01-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Why is Sasha teasing Abe
The fact that Abe is still with Rosita perhaps. :-)

Or maybe it's just poor writing by the AMC TWD crew. So far we have the Abe / Sasha / Rosita love triangle up in the air and the Morgan vs. Carol show down left up in the air. The whole Abe & Sasha thing make zero sense to me.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 01:14 PM 03-01-2016
Might be interesting to see where Morgan now stands on this "take the fight to Neagan, kill people!" plan.

Really like Morgan, but at this point, I'd be okay if they kill him off. It's one thing to have an "all life is precious" attitude.. but when your beliefs infringe and endanger your buddies? GFY
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:59 PM 03-01-2016
Morgan has that unsure look in the teaser for next week. Wish he was more involved rather than what he is now
[Reply]
Bowser 02:01 PM 03-01-2016
Rosita >>>> Sasha
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:40 PM 03-01-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Rosita >>>> Sasha
No doubt
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:07 PM 03-01-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Rosita >
Would wreck
[Reply]
frankotank 03:08 PM 03-01-2016
it's been said in here that in the comics....Negan busts somebody's ass on Ricks crew with his fancy barbed wire bat.

so here's three reasons for my theory.....
1 - I'm sure the ass that gets busted is gonna be one that makes a HUGE point and a HUGE impression on Ricks crew.....and most importantly on RICK.
2 - Rick just hooked up with Michonne
3 - unless it's Carl or Judith...nothing is gonna hurt Rick more....or make a bigger impression than killing Michonne. AND...let's not forget that black people have historically NOT had good luck on this show!!! lol

I think they gonna come out left field and take her out. :-)

PS - I'da been all over that a LONG TIME AGO! :-)
[Reply]
kepp 03:11 PM 03-01-2016
I think it's gonna be Michonne also. They can't let Rick go down the domesticated path.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:15 PM 03-01-2016
Originally Posted by kepp:
I think it's gonna be Michonne also. They can't let Rick go down the domesticated path.
Abe protecting Maggie, while Glenn is knocked out laying in a pool of his own blood.
[Reply]
kepp 03:24 PM 03-01-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Abe protecting Maggie, while Glenn is knocked out laying in a pool of his own blood.
It's certainly possible. They've set up quite a few people for possible falls.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:34 PM 03-01-2016
It has to be someone that would rock the entire group, and I don't think Michonne fits that bill.

After this week's episode, I'm leaning hard toward Maggie now. After they got the ultrasound printout and everyone was looking at it, smiling. Her death and that of the unborn baby would destroy them.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:04 PM 03-01-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
It has to be someone that would rock the entire group, and I don't think Michonne fits that bill.

After this week's episode, I'm leaning hard toward Maggie now. After they got the ultrasound printout and everyone was looking at it, smiling. Her death and that of the unborn baby would destroy them.
I'm almost to the point where I'd be shocked if this isn't the case. Which kinda makes me think it isn't. If that makes sense?
[Reply]
Jamie 12:07 AM 03-02-2016
I don't think it'll be Maggie because they seem to be setting her up for things from the post-Negan comics.

Also I agree that Abraham's days are numbered, the only question is whether it happens before they meet Negan (like in the comics), or if they wait and sub him in for Glenn.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:09 AM 03-02-2016
Possible Negan and Lucille Victims -

Rick - not going to happen, the comic and the show revolve around him
CORAL - won't happen either, there would be little for Rick to live for
Judith - shocking and cruel, would drive Rick mad with anger, TV Judith has outlived comic book Judith, would cement Negan and ultimate bad guy but would only make him a bad guy and a one dimensional character
Michone - powerful, would really hurt, but the whole whoever Rick is nailing dies storyline is getting a bit played out
Carol - maybe, but would have little impact on the audience
Glenn - too predictable, would the producers do this with so many fans knowing Glenn dies by Negan's hand in the comic?
Maggie - a flip of the script from the comic, would be incredibly powerful
Maggie's Baby - this has been discussed in this thread, would be powerful and painful, kicks the Negan bad guys factor up the chart
Abe / Sasha / Rosita - I lumped all three of these in together because if any of them died by Negan's hand the effect would be the same, sort of meh
Morgan - would Morgan's "All Life Is Precious" cost him? Could he kill another if faced with the possibility of his own death?
Enid - Negan takes her as a child bride, uber-creep factor
Father Gabes - the death of faith in the new world, meh
Jesus - too soon, he's too good of a character to kill of this quickly
Random Alexandrian Red Shirt - again...meh

Did I forget any of the main characters? I excluded the rest of the Hill Toppers, don't see them being the victim of Negan and Lucille.

Just another thought / question; when will we get to meet Ezekiel & Shiva?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:16 AM 03-02-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Possible Negan and Lucille Victims -

Rick - not going to happen, the comic and the show revolve around him
CORAL - won't happen either, there would be little for Rick to live for
Judith - shocking and cruel, would drive Rick mad with anger, TV Judith has outlived comic book Judith, would cement Negan and ultimate bad guy but would only make him a bad guy and a one dimensional character
Michone - powerful, would really hurt, but the whole whoever Rick is nailing dies storyline is getting a bit played out
Carol - maybe, but would have little impact on the audience
Glenn - too predictable, would the producers do this with so many fans knowing Glenn dies by Negan's hand in the comic?
Maggie - a flip of the script from the comic, would be incredibly powerful
Maggie's Baby - this has been discussed in this thread, would be powerful and painful, kicks the Negan bad guys factor up the chart
Abe / Sasha / Rosita - I lumped all three of these in together because if any of them died by Negan's hand the effect would be the same, sort of meh
Morgan - would Morgan's "All Life Is Precious" cost him? Could he kill another if faced with the possibility of his own death?
Enid - Negan takes her as a child bride, uber-creep factor
Father Gabes - the death of faith in the new world, meh
Jesus - too soon, he's too good of a character to kill of this quickly
Random Alexandrian Red Shirt - again...meh

Did I forget any of the main characters? I excluded the rest of the Hill Toppers, don't see them being the victim of Negan and Lucille.

Just another thought / question; when will we get to meet Ezekiel & Shiva?
Yeah, you forgot Darryl.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 300
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Up