ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 105
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
J Diddy 02:36 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop:
Flaky ball skin.
You're about the most useless tool in the shed fucktard.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:39 PM 07-01-2013
Fucking patteeu :-)

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:48 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
First off, you tried to steal my number. In essence you tried to delete my roast.

This, of course you know, means war.
Someone had to erase the stink of your incompetence.:-)
[Reply]
Saul Good 03:06 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Memyselfi (Denise) came within a few votes of being banned on at least one occasion (back when we took polls for such things). Assuming that those sense-of-the-community polls would have been acted upon if they'd have gone against her, and I'm confident they would have, it supports both my contention that we used to be more democratic and that merely having unpopular opinions can get you banned here.

I didn't say that disagreeing with mods will always get you banned, nor did I say that saying unpopular things will always get you banned. You're drowning in a pool of flawed logic.

I'm not impressed with your unwavering lack of skepticism of Hootie's recent ban. The strength of your opinion coupled with your complete lack of knowledge about the specifics of this ban is impressive though.
Why even bother, anymore? You're literally talking to people who had the ability to put hootie on ignore and didn't. Instead, they have collectively posted thousands of times in a thread centered around him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:06 PM 07-01-2013
Pete roast was short and sweet. I approve.
[Reply]
loochy 03:08 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Why even bother, anymore? You're literally talking to people who had the ability to put hootie on ignore and didn't. Instead, they have collectively posted thousands of times in a thread centered around him.
Why even bother anymore? You're whining to people who had the ability to ban hootie and did. Instead, you have collectively posted hundreds of times in a forum that he is no longer a part of.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:20 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
So far it appears that is what he wants.
So what?

Obviously, I could leave and post somewhere else if that's what I wanted, but right now I prefer posting here and criticizing some of the recent moderation changes that have deviated from the way AustinChief's site has been run in the past. So far, it appears that that's what AustinChief wants me to do. See what I did there? How convincing is it to you?
[Reply]
loochy 03:24 PM 07-01-2013
How convincing is it to you?
Not at all.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:26 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
The fact that she survived the votes is not winning me over to your idea that the democratic approach is better here.
Nonetheless, we used to rely more on community consensus and less on the whims of a moderator with a personal issue that they can't get beyond.

Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Re-read your previous paragraph above. In particular the last line. And if that isn't what you actually brlieve to be the case around here, then WTF are you bitching about? You can't have it both ways.
Yeah, you're still drowning. Let me know when you figure it out.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:30 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by tooge:
this has nothing to do with whether or not I'm friends with Phil. This has to do with the fact that I've thought Hootie was a douchebag since the day I joined this site. I've always gotten him and Billay confused. A couple of idiots that aren't aware that they are idiots and, in fact, think they are actually pretty cool. I'm not one that likes to give people second and third and fourth, etc., chances when all they are here to do is try to rile others up. That is what this is about for me, and I can only speak for myself, but I bet several others agree.
We've never had a rule against being a douchebag here. I get that Hootie rubbed quite a few people the wrong way, but that ought to be when you either stop reading a person's post, put them on ignore, or suck it up and get thicker skin. I don't care for poop threads so I just don't read them. It works like magic.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:37 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Yeah, I get that. Knowing that it's pointless, I was content with the fact that a few people who aren't usually moderator critics spoke up in this thread with mild rebukes of Phobia and I didn't plan on bothering with it. But then I read Flopnut's post suggesting that this banning was on the up and up (even though he supposedly doesn't personally approve of it). I didn't want to let that go without someone pointing out that the emperor's new pants are on fire.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:38 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Not at all.
Then you understand what I think of yours.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:40 PM 07-01-2013
Hootie being banned works like magic, too!
[Reply]
loochy 03:42 PM 07-01-2013
Then you understand what I think of yours.
I question your method of appeal to Phobia, who clearly responds negatively to repeated poking and annoyance. Do you think he'll change his mind? If anything, the constant going on and on and on about it will make him more resolute.

The other mods clearly don't care and AustinChief probably doesn't care one way or the other. Do you expect some sort of change to come from this or are you just having fun with this?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:44 PM 07-01-2013
This is a brand new conversation, how exciting!!!!
[Reply]
Page 62 of 105
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672 > Last »
Up