ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 354
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
journeyscarab 08:53 AM 06-30-2016
Dang website filters at work!
[Reply]
RockChalk 08:58 AM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Well, you don't have to look.

I'd be willing to wade through three or four fatties and trolls to see a good nood or two.
That's fair. I just don't want to click on this thread and see nude pics of "hot teachers" like:

or

or

or

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:59 AM 06-30-2016
I'd look at 100 of those hogs to see crazy karate chick and the lead cheerleader sans clothing
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:10 AM 06-30-2016
I'd look at 100 of those hogs to see crazy karate chick and the lead cheerleader sans clothing

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:08 AM 06-30-2016
Would. And I'd never complain.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 01:57 PM 06-30-2016
Is this a copycat situation or has this always been happening and they are just now getting reported to the world?

Women just getting freakier?
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:01 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Is this a copycat situation or has this always been happening and they are just now getting reported to the world?

Always been happening but were previously hidden and/or not widely disseminated, almost without doubt.

The world is by every conceivable measure a healthier, happier, wealthier, safer place than it has ever been. But the internet, 24 news cycles etc., have created the impression that it is darker, more dangerous, poorer and far worse than it ever was.

For all Americans and the overwhelming majority of inhabitants of the world, that simply isn't true.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 02:01 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by sedated:
Hell yeah.

Anyone have the pictures she sent?
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 02:02 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Always been happening but were previously hidden and/or not widely disseminated, almost without doubt.

The world is by every conceivable measure a healthier, happier, wealthier, safer place than it has ever been. But the internet, 24 news cycles etc., have created the impression that it is darker, more dangerous, poorer and far worse than it ever was.

For all Americans and the overwhelming majority of inhabitants of the world, that simply isn't true.
I certainly hope you're correct.

Half-full outlook you got there. :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:14 PM 06-30-2016
I certainly hope you're correct.

Half-full outlook you got there. :-)

:-) It's just the statistics.

Here's one example -- even with BETTER reporting, violent crime is down by about 50% compared to 1994 (only 20 years ago).

And despite this ISIS fiasco, death by war is way down (obviously you can kind of ignore the WWII stats early on, which are huge outliers, but still):

[Reply]
Amnorix 02:35 PM 06-30-2016
Sorry to clutter this hot (or not) teacher thread with statistics and graphs and crap!

Let me make it up to y'all

[Reply]
Indian Chief 03:40 PM 06-30-2016

I can't back this up with statistics, so take it with a grain of salt. I suspect that with the advent of smart phones and social media, these events are simply working their way into public view in ways not before possible. There is physical evidence and a digital trail that only exists in the last 10 years or so. And to add to what Amnorix said, there has always been an obvious double standard, which we have discussed in this thread. Male teacher with student is creepy, female teacher with student is high fives all around. Now you have more chance of that female teacher being found out by someone that doesn't think it's so cool.
[Reply]
stumppy 04:48 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
I can't back this up with statistics, so take it with a grain of salt. I suspect that with the advent of smart phones and social media, these events are simply working their way into public view in ways not before possible. There is physical evidence and a digital trail that only exists in the last 10 years or so. And to add to what Amnorix said, there has always been an obvious double standard, which we have discussed in this thread. Male teacher with student is creepy, female teacher with student is high fives all around. Now you have more chance of that female teacher being found out by someone that doesn't think it's so cool.
I don't think that's it. What it looks like to me is smart phones and social media have made it much easier for these teachers and students to contact each other. Think about it. Years ago about the only time teachers and students had any contact was at school and only school. Teachers weren't calling students at their homes and having those kind of conversations that would lead to this kind of thing. Parents would certainly be wondering why Ms. Jones was calling Johnny at home all the time. And they sure as hell weren't taking nude pictures then mailing them to their homes.
I'm not saying this sort of thing didn't happen but it certainly didn't happen as often. It boils down to the logistics.
[Reply]
jspchief 05:46 PM 06-30-2016
Dude. It's possible to see thousands of hot nude women on the Internet without having to look at any hogs. Wtf is wrong with you?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:58 PM 06-30-2016
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Dude. It's possible to see thousands of hot nude women on the Internet without having to look at any hogs. Wtf is wrong with you?

I'm just not bothered by fat naked women. Is that a crime!?!
[Reply]
Page 106 of 354
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up