ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you vote or not this time?
Yes, I voted 14 63.64%
No, I didn't vote/ won't vote 8 36.36%
If they want to make prostitution legal nationally, I'll vote for that! 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Share when/that you didn't vote at all
CarlosCarson88 08:02 PM 10-17-2020
I don't care. Why bother?
These are decided in advance. No individual vote counts.
Nothing they do or say will improve my life.
A this left, right, blue, red talk is a waste of time.
I haven't watched a single minute of debates or what ever speeches, or what ever they're called.

When did you start or stop voting in your history? I voted in my 30s a couple times. Didn't see anything that showed me it was worth it. Just idiots walking around with "I voted, stickers. Not realizing they didn't do anything worth much.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 09:05 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Cannot vote.
Really? Because you served time?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 08:46 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Really? Because you served time?
You always hear the running line that felons cannot vote. That is true in some parts of the country. Here in Missouri, that is not true. I have a couple of good friends who are felons and intend on voting, and have in the past. However, I am still on active parole, so in the state of Missouri's eyes, I am technically just an inmate I was allowed to go out on a leash. And inmates can't vote.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 11:12 AM 10-24-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
You always hear the running line that felons cannot vote. That is true in some parts of the country. Here in Missouri, that is not true. I have a couple of good friends who are felons and intend on voting, and have in the past. However, I am still on active parole, so in the state of Missouri's eyes, I am technically just an inmate I was allowed to go out on a leash. And inmates can't vote.
Interesting.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up