ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump vouches for q-anon, because he's a ****ing moron
RodeoPants2 01:23 AM 10-16-2020
:-):-):-)

Great work trumpers. Just terrific work. He's made the USA a laughingstock.

What crazy conspiracy won't he embrace? 9/11 truthers? Moon landings? Chemtrails?

lololololololol what an embarrassing clown.

Remember when I said more air time would be bad for trump? Yeah.. that aged well.

This clip where Trump gets compared to a crazy uncle while he refuses to denounce QAnon sums up how badly his town hall has gone. pic.twitter.com/GqvJGVS6Oo

— Sarah Reese Jones (@PoliticusSarah) October 16, 2020

Originally Posted by :
QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory.[b] It alleges that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles is running a global child sex-trafficking ring and plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal.[2] The theory also commonly asserts that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the theory is based on fact.[5][6][7][8]

Although preceded by similar viral conspiracy theories such as Pizzagate,[9][10] the theory proper began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard shhhh by "Q", who was presumably a single American individual.[11] It is now likely 'Q' has become a group of people.[12][13] Q claimed to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. NBC News found that three people took the original Q post and expanded it across multiple media platforms to build internet followings for profit. QAnon was preceded by several similar anonymous shhhh posters, such as FBIAnon, HLIAnon (High-Level Insider), CIAAnon, and WH Insider Anon.[14]

Q has accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking officials of being members of the cabal.[15] Q also claimed that Trump feigned conspiracy with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the sex-trafficking ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros.[16][17] "Q" is a reference to the Q clearance used by the U.S. Department of Energy.[18]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:03 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Posters, a yes or no will do.

Is JFK Jr. alive?
Interesting that you brought up JFK Jr. today (and sorry you didn't get the answer you were hoping for - I'd suggest researching what QAnon is for yourself instead of listening to MSM propaganda), because this apparently just dropped from the FBI vault. Evidence of a letter JFK Jr. sent to Joe Biden in August of 1994 accusing him of being a traitor. #BidenCrimeFamily

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:21 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Meh, Taco John has never been anything but a liar. I'm not sure this counts as news.
[Reply]
Bump 06:34 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Interesting that you brought up JFK Jr. today (and sorry you didn't get the answer you were hoping for - I'd suggest researching what QAnon is for yourself instead of listening to MSM propaganda), because this apparently just dropped from the FBI vault. Evidence of a letter JFK Jr. sent to Joe Biden in August of 1994 accusing him of being a traitor. #BidenCrimeFamily

seriously, anons straight up asked Q like a year ago and Q said no about that. There is no Qanon either. There is Q and there are anons.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:50 PM 10-17-2020
I finally watched the clip in the OP. Huh. So, he didn't actually vouch for Q Anon like the thread title says. He just said that they come out strongly against pedophilia and that he doesn't know all that much about them. So this is just yet another bullshit thread by yet another bullshit poster who is all emotional about Trump and has to lie to criticize him. Sad.
[Reply]
Bump 12:06 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I finally watched the clip in the OP. Huh. So, he didn't actually vouch for Q Anon like the thread title says. He just said that they come out strongly against pedophilia and that he doesn't know all that much about them. So this is just yet another bullshit thread by yet another bullshit poster who is all emotional about Trump and has to lie to criticize him. Sad.
The MSM and libshits demanded that Trump disavow people that mainly hate pedo's and human traffickers. While they brag about voting for one...
[Reply]
jackkked 12:58 AM 10-18-2020
Share when you yell REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
listopencil 02:39 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
The MSM and libshits demanded that Trump disavow people that mainly hate pedo's and human traffickers. While they brag about voting for one...
It's election season so all kinds of weirdness and stupidity is in the air. It was pretty funny when, at the debate, Trump was asked to disavow white supremacists...and he did. So Biden lurches in with "...hurgle burgle Proud Boys hurgle burgle..." and they have nothing to do with racial bullshit as far as I can tell. So that gets latched on to.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up