ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chief ever?
notorious 01:03 PM 04-11-2021
I don't HATE Cassel.

He was doing the best he could with no talent.

I blame the mother ****ing piece of trash that brought him in and forced him down our throats for years.

**** that piece of shit Pioli.

Ford can get fucked by a Ford, too.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:08 AM 04-12-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
I don't HATE Cassel.

He was doing the best he could with no talent.

I blame the mother ****ing piece of trash that brought him in and forced him down our throats for years.

**** that piece of shit Pioli.

Ford can get ****ed by a Ford, too.
You talking about Haley or Cassel?
[Reply]
bobhill 01:11 PM 04-11-2021
Ford
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:21 PM 04-11-2021
was it bono or Grbac who dumped on KC BBQ??

It's not Cassel's fault that he sucked. As others have said, thats on Fat Scott.

Grbac was arrogant, and never took blame for losses or bad play.
[Reply]
Spott 01:56 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
was it bono or Grbac who dumped on KC BBQ??

It's not Cassel's fault that he sucked. As others have said, thats on Fat Scott.

Grbac was arrogant, and never took blame for losses or bad play.
It was Bono. He said something along the lines of “the best restaurant in KC wasn’t as good as the worst restaurant in SF”.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:51 PM 04-11-2021
Johnny Morton - dude dropped dozens of drive-killing, game-killing easy 3rd down conversions right in his hands.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:01 PM 04-11-2021
I dislike guys who quit more than guys who tried and failed. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Marcus Peters yet. If he had been a team player, I suspect we would have two or maybe even three Superbowl wins now.
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:06 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I dislike guys who quit more than guys who tried and failed. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Marcus Peters yet. If he had been a team player, I suspect we would have two or maybe even three Superbowl wins now.
Tony G would be another reference then. Wanted out, then got to Atlanta and said Atlanta "Made his career". I still have a hard time cracking a smile when I think about his career here. And I shouldn't have hard feelings. He made a decision he thought was best and the Chiefs definitely weren't going anywhere any time soon.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:36 PM 04-11-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Tony G would be another reference then. Wanted out, then got to Atlanta and said Atlanta "Made his career". I still have a hard time cracking a smile when I think about his career here. And I shouldn't have hard feelings. He made a decision he thought was best and the Chiefs definitely weren't going anywhere any time soon.
Yeah, Tony made a business decision. He gave us a lot of years of top performance, and he left because the team was a disaster and still digging its way down. So while it was disappointing, maybe one could say that he helped end that era by leaving.

Marcus Peters joined an ascending team and was a jerk and a locker room cancer who had to be traded far below his market value as a pure player. If Peters had been a team player, how would the 2018 season have gone? We missed a Super Bowl by six inches because the side judge had a crush on Tom Brady.

The more I think about it, I have to go with Peters. I can't think of any other player who willingly and unnecessarily cost us a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:54 PM 04-11-2021
The more I think about it, I have to go with Peters. I can't think of any other player who willingly and unnecessarily cost us a Super Bowl.
Eric Berry?
[Reply]
ghak99 03:55 PM 04-11-2021
I referred to him as the non tackling db. I was probably way too nice for most to id that worthless tube sock. Every time a RB made it to the second level on his side of the field you could watch him make a bitch ass business decision.

That reminds me, wasn't it Dee Ford who actually ran away from a running back? Fuck that guy some more.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:02 PM 04-11-2021
If he wasn't a team cancer who attacked coaches, teammates, slapped him mom in front of NFL security and for all intents and purposes was a total liability and ticking time bomb who couldn't be counted on to take the field and play 60 minutes even when healthy, I'm sure he wouldn't have been traded to the Rams for a 2nd round pick and a half bag of dicks.

The Rams got about a full season's worth of his particular brand of shitshow and just took the loss and traded him to B'more, where he found a home and fits right in.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:53 PM 04-11-2021
Excellent point !!:-)
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:07 PM 04-11-2021
How about Jack Del Rio?
[Reply]
RunKC 02:08 PM 04-11-2021
Surprised nobody has said Neil Smith.

I’ll never forgive that fucker for ditching us for Denver
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up