ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 04-12-2021

#BREAKING Former Chiefs outside linebackers coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in February crash that critically injured 5-year-old Ariel.

D-level felony, punishable by up to 7 years in prison.@41actionnews https://t.co/PVKqps8PPE

— Dia Wall (@DiaWall) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
notorious 04:49 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Not long enough. Law needs to be much stronger.
Dude changed a little girl’s life in a very bad way.

This is insane.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:53 PM 11-01-2022
I know several people with children who have special needs. I’ve seen firsthand the toll it takes on a family, and what the parents go through when they realize their lives won’t be what they imagined.

I can’t even begin to imagine the anger if you knew someone else’s irresponsible and completely avoidable actions caused that. Just terrible.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:55 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Dude changed a little girl’s life in a very bad way.

This is insane.
You can get double the sentence for having a couple of Adderall pills in your pocket.
[Reply]
bdj23 04:55 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You can’t drink at an NFL facility?
But they don't mind 20k drunk drivers leaving Arrowhead after a game
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:23 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
He’ll prolly only do 1
18 month minimum on that deal, I bet he's released right at the 20 month mark giving him 16 months of parole. Not enough time at all to serve the justice for what he did.
[Reply]
Graystoke 05:42 PM 11-01-2022
Really a sad story all around. It angers me that a child and her family’s life is forever changed.
I also feel for Andy as a parent.
Britt is getting off easy. But I also don’t know how remorseful he is.
[Reply]
notorious 05:42 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Really a sad story all around. It angers me that a child and her family’s life is forever changed.
I also feel for Andy as a parent.
Britt is getting off easy. But I also don’t know how remorseful he is.
I can't imagine my two boys doing what his have when they grown up.

Absolutely terrible.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:08 PM 11-01-2022
Hopefully this doesn’t have the same effect on Andy as it did before the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:09 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Probably the least of his crimes.

The child he hurt is far more important.

If the child was killed, he’d be in prison for a lot longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pablo 06:14 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Whoa whoa whoa. Everybody has a DD I’m sure
[Reply]
fan4ever 06:38 PM 11-01-2022
I know several people with children who have special needs. I’ve seen firsthand the toll it takes on a family, and what the parents go through when they realize their lives won’t be what they imagined.

I can’t even begin to imagine the anger if you knew someone else’s irresponsible and completely avoidable actions caused that. Just terrible.
I have a son with cerebral palsy because of doctor error (birth). The Dr. lied on the paper work and more. My son is severe...doesn't talk, walk or even eat. He's confined to a wheelchair and my wife has had to change more diapers than Mother Theresa. Lucas is 25 now. The one thing I take some comfort in is he doesn't know any other life. He's been this way since day one. To be the parent of a child who's life has been changed in such a dramatic way would be two-fold devasting...and hard to survive.
[Reply]
poolboy 06:50 PM 11-01-2022
prayers for everybody involved...what a tragedy...cant think of an edgy joke right now
[Reply]
poolboy 06:54 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
and thats why I wont drive to a game anymore...you know, road rage and shit
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:59 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I have a son with cerebral palsy because of doctor error (birth). The Dr. lied on the paper work and more. My son is severe...doesn't talk, walk or even eat. He's confined to a wheelchair and my wife has had to change more diapers than Mother Theresa. Lucas is 25 now. The one thing I take some comfort in is he doesn't know any other life. He's been this way since day one. To be the parent of a child who's life has been changed in such a dramatic way would be two-fold devasting...and hard to survive.
You and your wife are very strong, and quite frankly inspirational. Nothing but respect for your efforts and the love you’ve shown your boy. Rep.
[Reply]
fan4ever 07:12 PM 11-01-2022
You and your wife are very strong, and quite frankly inspirational. Nothing but respect for your efforts and the love you’ve shown your boy. Rep.
Nice of you to say. I wish I could tell these people it will be OK. I just hope they survive it as a family. They can be happy again it will all just be a tainted happiness.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up