ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 04-12-2021

#BREAKING Former Chiefs outside linebackers coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in February crash that critically injured 5-year-old Ariel.

D-level felony, punishable by up to 7 years in prison.@41actionnews https://t.co/PVKqps8PPE

— Dia Wall (@DiaWall) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:39 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
To say Pioli was fired because of the Belcher incident is just foolish. What got Scooter canned was his spectacular failure as a GM. Newspaper exposes, TV blackouts, banners flying at Arrowhead, and the worst season record in team history (tie) made Clark realize he had to act in order to save his business.
Every decision made in the Peeholey era was just terrible. The gum wrappers, hiring Romeo, Belcher, trading for Cassel, all of it.

Looking back, 2012 Chiefs season epitomized my life that year so I probably feel more negatively than typical towards that season. I know a lot of people probably feel that way, but man fuck so many things about that season.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:50 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
You were saying what jackass. Here is the link for all you lazy people.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...230751129.html

“Two years later, I was fired. We failed epically. And I was leading the ship. We failed on the field. We failed off the field. We ended up having the worst record in all of football that year. I was fired. Compounding that, making matters even worse, during my last month with the Kansas City Chiefs, a player that I loved dearly, that I thought I knew very well, murdered his girlfriend one Saturday morning before a game. He came to the office after murdering her. He came to the office to speak to me. I talked to him in the parking lot. Minutes later, I watched him shoot himself in the head.”
You also said that we didn't talk about it here on CP "out of respect for the two people he murdered".

You really are dumber than a bag of hammers.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:58 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There absolutely IS doubt Belcher had anything to do with Pioli being fired. Unless Pioli or Clark come out and say it did, then we simply don't know. That's called "reasonable doubt".

And that's NOT what CP said at all. AT ALL.

They said Pioli didn't MEET with Belcher. He didn't meet with Belcher. They had an unplanned meeting in the parking lot. It wasn't a scheduled get together and they most certainly didn't discuss football at all since Belcher killed himself mere minutes after Pioli arrived.

You're just wrong here. Again.
He's wrong a lot, isn't he?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:47 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He's wrong a lot, isn't he?
CP is wrong more than I am. This place is full of arrogant jackass's that don't live in reality when it comes to the team.

When did I say CP ignored anything out of respect for anyone? This place is the definition of no respect.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:01 PM 04-15-2021
Um, you should probably read that account again. It doesn't corroborate what you are saying at all.
Red Dawg is a moron.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:01 PM 04-15-2021
Um, you should probably read that account again. It doesn't corroborate what you are saying at all.
Red Dawg is a moron.

Too soon?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:26 PM 04-15-2021
Red Dawg is a moron.

Too soon?
No I'm not.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:26 PM 04-15-2021
Red Dawg is a moron.
No I'm not.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:50 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No matter what attorney you are, you probably aren't going to spend a lot of time going up against a multi billionaire hoping for a hail Mary settlement.

The Chiefs have all the $ in the world to fight it. Hell they may throw some $ to the family just to make it simple on everyone.
Hey genius, let me ask you a question: how do you think the visuals of the Chiefs fighting a grieving mother and her permanently disfigured daughter in court looks? How do you think that will play in the public eye, when the coach's 2x arrested dipshit son is the one who is at fault here?

There's no "may" about it. Clark is praying that he can write a check big enough to avoid the massive shit storm this could turn out to be. Imagine if ESPN and all the daily sports shows get to rehash all of the awesome things Britt's done over the last 20 yrs or so.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:53 PM 04-15-2021
Who the fuck is Carl?
[Reply]
mkp785 12:56 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Who the **** is Carl?
Fixed. Cell phone
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:41 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Who the fuck is Carl?
The bigger question, will he be available to take over when Andy retires?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:01 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
You were saying what jackass. Here is the link for all you lazy people.

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...230751129.html

“Two years later, I was fired. We failed epically. And I was leading the ship. We failed on the field. We failed off the field. We ended up having the worst record in all of football that year. I was fired. Compounding that, making matters even worse, during my last month with the Kansas City Chiefs, a player that I loved dearly, that I thought I knew very well, murdered his girlfriend one Saturday morning before a game. He came to the office after murdering her. He came to the office to speak to me. I talked to him in the parking lot. Minutes later, I watched him shoot himself in the head.”
Without searching too heavily and from what I can recall, Belcher was in the parking lot outside the training complex and asked to speak to Pioli and Crennel. At that point I don’t believe they had known he murdered his girlfriend until he told them before shooting himself in front of them.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:58 PM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Without searching too heavily and from what I can recall, Belcher was in the parking lot outside the training complex and asked to speak to Pioli and Crennel. At that point I don’t believe they had known he murdered his girlfriend until he told them before shooting himself in front of them.
You know more about the situation than Red Dawg.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 06:28 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Hey genius, let me ask you a question: how do you think the visuals of the Chiefs fighting a grieving mother and her permanently disfigured daughter in court looks? How do you think that will play in the public eye, when the coach's 2x arrested dipshit son is the one who is at fault here?

There's no "may" about it. Clark is praying that he can write a check big enough to avoid the massive shit storm this could turn out to be. Imagine if ESPN and all the daily sports shows get to rehash all of the awesome things Britt's done over the last 20 yrs or so.
This times 1000! Roger Goodell will make sure that the Chiefs do the right thing and protect the mighty NFL shield. The family of the girl injured by Reid can basically name their price and wait for the armored trucks to arrive with the cash.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up