ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid Charged With DWI
Sassy Squatch 11:50 AM 04-12-2021

#BREAKING Former Chiefs outside linebackers coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in February crash that critically injured 5-year-old Ariel.

D-level felony, punishable by up to 7 years in prison.@41actionnews https://t.co/PVKqps8PPE

— Dia Wall (@DiaWall) April 12, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
I bet Reid coaches one or maybe two more seasons. The Britt thing weighs on his heart something big though, yo. The Clark is going to encourage him to retire. That's gonna happen. I love Andy and I know he was the only dude who could have accelerated Mahomes' development the way it did. That said, dude is a turd on the defense, and maybe he's too in love with mahomes. His inability to protect him and adapt this past superbowl unveiled his greatest weakness. He can't adapt and mold his team on the fly.
Defense wins championships, so does protecting your QB, dude did neither. I think he was worried about his kid. Didn't prepare the team right.
:-)
[Reply]
mdstu 05:28 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
That's not made up. That is straight from Pioli's mouth in an interview.
One google search and five minutes of reading will prove that it isn't even logistically possible for Belcher to have made it to Pioli's office.

Police reports say that Pioli was driving across the parking lot when Belcher arrived at the Practice facility. Stating that Belcher exited the vehicle with the gun already against his head. He talked with Pioli, Pioli called Romeo Crennel and Gary Gibbs separately. Gibbs and Crennel met up inside and went to talk to Belcher together.

7:52 a.m. Belchers mom called 911

8:01 a.m. someone called 911 to report a person with a gun in the parking lot of the Chiefs practice facility

8:10 a.m. police arrive

8:11 a.m. Belcher shot himself

If you can post a link of Pioli saying that he met with Belcher in his office 5 minutes before he killed himself, I'll apologize. I have a feeling that you ain't gonna find it though. I find it highly unlikely that he contradicted his police statement and the truth in a recorded interview for no reason whatsoever.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:34 PM 04-14-2021
I bet Reid coaches one or maybe two more seasons. Dude is a turd on the defense, and maybe he's too in love with mahomes. His inability to protect him and adapt this past superbowl unveiled his greatest weakness. He can't adapt and mold his team on the fly.
Defense wins championships, so does protecting your QB, dude did neither. I think he was worried about his kid. Didn't prepare the team right.
Yeah. KC only had the 3rd most successful season in franchise history. Andy’s clearly a turd
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:04 PM 04-14-2021
I bet Reid coaches one or maybe two more seasons. The Britt thing weighs on his heart something big though, yo. The Clark is going to encourage him to retire. That's gonna happen. I love Andy and I know he was the only dude who could have accelerated Mahomes' development the way it did. That said, dude is a turd on the defense, and maybe he's too in love with mahomes. His inability to protect him and adapt this past superbowl unveiled his greatest weakness. He can't adapt and mold his team on the fly.
I keep reading this over and hoping it's a bad Deberg troll job....
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:34 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Fire a coach that has taken us to back-to-back SB's? Insanity.
His success should have nothing to do with this shit. His son was a coach and has ruined a childs life. The press is shit and a big distraction. How will Andy be at his job when a second son of his kills himself in prison. They should have let him go.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:16 PM 04-14-2021
His success should have nothing to do with this shit. His son was a coach and has ruined a childs life. The press is shit and a big distraction. How will Andy be at his job when a second son of his kills himself in prison. They should have let him go.

Okay, whatever you say. If the Chiefs let the Press dictate terms we would have cut Reek and never won a SB.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:05 PM 04-14-2021
Letting Andy go for something like what happened would be the press' dream drama situation. Not to mention Andy and the NFL's lawyers "shit fit distractions."
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:09 PM 04-14-2021
His son was an addict long before he became a coach with the Chiefs and he will spend the entirety of his life as an addict, whether he uses or not.

The man is an adult and responsible for his actions. If we as a society hold the parents of adult offspring accountable for their children's actions, society would collapse entirely.

Your reasoning makes absolutely zero sense.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:10 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I keep reading this over and hoping it's a bad Deberg troll job....
"Does Red Dawg have 2 accounts?" was what popped into my head.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:28 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
His son was an addict long before he became a coach with the Chiefs and he will spend the entirety of his life as an addict, whether he uses or not.

The man is an adult and responsible for his actions. If we as a society hold the parents of adult offspring accountable for their children's actions, society would collapse entirely.

Your reasoning makes absolutely zero sense.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:31 PM 04-14-2021
"Every person whose adult child has committed a crime should be fired!" - Red Dawg's One Point Plan to Fix the Economy
[Reply]
oldman 10:33 PM 04-14-2021
That's not made up. That is straight from Pioli's mouth in an interview.
Yeah, we all know to take Pioli's word as gospel.

I'll give you that Andy may have been thinking of that before the SB, but to let him go for something his kid did? That would be a special kind of stupid.
[Reply]
banyon 10:35 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Drinking and driving is absolutely inexcusable. It’s never been easier to get a safe ride home.
In urban areas. Try getting a ride where I live.
[Reply]
srvy 10:45 PM 04-14-2021
You always hear in the NFL or sports in general "everyone deserves a second chance" in this case someone couldn't say no and fucked up royally. I also hear head coaches need to be allowed to pick their coaching staff. Whoever relented and let him be hired has a lot of heat coming their way. Your workplace isn't a rehabilitation institute.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:58 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
In urban areas. Try getting a ride where I live.
You wanna know why I think it's time for you to move?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 18
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up