ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 89 of 89
« First < 39798586878889
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That Jazz team won a round too. Jokic up next, so that’s all it’s gonna be.
Let's pretend the Warriors do a swap of Draymond for Rudy in the middle of their prime. Surely they win just as many rings as they did before, yeah?

That's what you get. Donovan Mitchell was the best player on those Jazz teams. If that's the best your team can do, I'm sorry, but THAT'S why you're destined to lose. That and their team wasn't as deep as the Wolves are.

The Wolves are a way better team than the Jazz were with Rudy. You're being a lazy dipshit by comparing the two, and the Wolves losing to Denver isn't any more a confirmation of your point.

Also, I'll bet the Wolves take the Nuggets further into the series than the Thunder do.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Let's pretend the Warriors do a swap of Draymond for Rudy in the middle of their prime. Surely they win just as many rings as they did before, yeah?

That's what you get. Donovan Mitchell was the best player on those Jazz teams. If that's the best your team can do, I'm sorry, but THAT'S why you're destined to lose. That and their team wasn't as deep as the Wolves are.

The Wolves are a way better team than the Jazz were with Rudy. You're being a lazy dipshit by comparing the two, and the Wolves losing to Denver isn't any more a confirmation of your point.

Also, I'll bet the Wolves take the Nuggets further into the series than the Thunder do.
The Wolves really have surprised me. They really turned a corner defensively this year despite having virtually the same team and coach they had last year.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:22 AM Today
So sad the Bucks arent anywhere near full strength
[Reply]
Page 89 of 89
« First < 39798586878889
Up