ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Joe Rogan has offered to host a Presidential Debate
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:41 AM 09-16-2020
This would be the BEST debate ever, he always asks the best questions and would not steer it one way or the other. We would find out what everyone REALLY wants to know.


[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:56 AM 09-17-2020
Joe Rogan gets 200 million downloads every month. CNN cant match that even if you consider all the(ir) platforms. MSM is trying too hard to smear Rogan and has had to resort to attacking former members of the death squad podcast group. that's why Callen and D'elia have been metoo'd. the transmysog smear against Rogan has existed since Fallon Fox started fighting in womens MMA. Rogan was outspoken against that because Fox was a militarily trained combatant that dominated the womens MMA competitions he entered
[Reply]
Sorry 01:16 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
Lol, please. Anyone who operates with the use of logic knew the Russia stuff was b.s. from the very beginning. The only people who stayed tuned were the people who hated Trump already and people who barely speak english.
Itís bs even though the govt acknowledges Russia attempted to skew the election? Put your tribalism to the side
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:29 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Joe Rogan gets 200 million downloads every month. CNN cant match that even if you consider all the(ir) platforms. MSM is trying too hard to smear Rogan and has had to resort to attacking former members of the death squad podcast group. that's why Callen and D'elia have been metoo'd. the transmysog smear against Rogan has existed since Fallon Fox started fighting in womens MMA. Rogan was outspoken against that because Fox was a militarily trained combatant that dominated the womens MMA competitions he entered
Callen got metoo'd too? wtf.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:30 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Itís bs even though the govt acknowledges Russia attempted to skew the election? Put your tribalism to the side
every country tries to sway the election Ukraine did too. The stuff against Trump was pure BS though, 3 years of it.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 01:53 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Callen got metoo'd too? wtf.


I don't like Callen, never have. But I think it is a sham that some chicks accused him of sexual assault and even rape during the 90's. I think he handled the accusations perfectly tho. hopefully that will be his saving grace
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:23 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
Also Trump has said that he wants to do this, didn't he? What about Biden?
They won't let Biden do it after he screwed up the Charlamagne tha God interview.
[Reply]
scho63 11:39 AM 09-17-2020
Joe recently fled California and it's kooky way of life with his family and has settled in Austin Texas.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:48 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Joe recently fled California and it's kooky way of life with his family and has settled in Austin Texas.
Having another pro-socialist individual move into Texas is not a good thing.
[Reply]
idrapethat 12:09 PM 09-17-2020
This would be too good to actually happen :-). A joe rogan debate would be killer.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:20 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Having another pro-socialist individual move into Texas is not a good thing.
Its only temporary. He ain't going to live where he shits. Once Texas turns into a shithole, Joe will move from there too.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 12:23 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Joe recently fled California and it's kooky way of life with his family and has settled in Austin Texas.

[Reply]
BigRichard 12:30 PM 09-17-2020
I think Rogan would probably make them both look stupid but more so for Biden at this point.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up