ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 765 of 1208
« First < 265665715755761762763764765 766767768769775815865 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
TimBone 09:22 PM 03-23-2018
How close to traditional pizza crust is that cauliflower crust As far as taste and texture? Will I know without a doubt that I'm eating cauliflower?
[Reply]
TimBone 09:27 PM 03-23-2018
Speaking of gravy, I brought a bottle of LC's traditional to work a couple of weeks ago, and those motherfuckers ran through that shit quiiiick. Full bottle when I brought it, and within a week it was down to below the label. Nobody making any barbecue, people just putting it on random shit. It was a hit, I guess. Gotta get online and order some more.

I did catch one dude putting it on a Wal-Mart brand frozen McRib type sandwich, and almost took the bottle from him. Broke my heart to see superior meat gravy used on shit like that.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:36 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by TimBone:
How close to traditional pizza crust is that cauliflower crust As far as taste and texture? Will I know without a doubt that I'm eating cauliflower?
This cauliflower crust craze needs to die a quick death by asphyxiation, just choke it out

NO... its not like mashed potatoes, it doesnt make a good pie crust, and it isnt worth a shit as some kind of starch substitute

I'm being needlessly combative, but unless you're going for 6 pack abs... cauliflower as anything but a veggie side filler is nonsense IMO
[Reply]
Buzz 09:45 PM 03-23-2018
Neighbor cooked, good stuff, watching basketball.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Buzz 03-23-2018, 09:49 PM
This message has been deleted by Buzz. Reason: .
Buzz 09:52 PM 03-23-2018

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
srvy 10:04 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
This cauliflower crust craze needs to die a quick death by asphyxiation, just choke it out

NO... its not like mashed potatoes, it doesnt make a good pie crust, and it isnt worth a shit as some kind of starch substitute

I'm being needlessly combative, but unless you're going for 6 pack abs... cauliflower as anything but a veggie side filler is nonsense IMO
Yeah I am not much of a fan either. When I read about it here in CP I went and bought a small bag of riced cauliflower by Birdseye. I steamed it in the bad in Microwave as a substitute for rice in a stir fry. When I poured into a bowl a half cup water came with it and really had no sticky consistency of rice plus a strong cauliflower smell. I put in another wok and tossed it over heat to try and get moisture out then tasted. Well I immediately broke out the rice cooker as the cauliflower had a stronger taste by three time than a regular head of cauliflower. I actually like raw cauliflower with dip or sriracha. Maybe it was the frozen bag stuff but it wasnt a good first test.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:23 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yeah I am not much of a fan either. When I read about it here in CP I went and bought a small bag of riced cauliflower by Birdseye. I steamed it in the bad in Microwave as a substitute for rice in a stir fry. When I poured into a bowl a half cup water came with it and really had no sticky consistency of rice plus a strong cauliflower smell. I put in another wok and tossed it over heat to try and get moisture out then tasted. Well I immediately broke out the rice cooker as the cauliflower had a stronger taste by three time than a regular head of cauliflower. I actually like raw cauliflower with dip or sriracha. Maybe it was the frozen bag stuff but it wasnt a good first test.
Its just a low carb hipster fad diet thingy IMO

I'll take what Buzz just cooked up over cauliflower anything
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:36 PM 03-23-2018
Speaking of gravy, I brought a bottle of LC's traditional to work a couple of weeks ago, and those motherfuckers ran through that shit quiiiick. Full bottle when I brought it, and within a week it was down to below the label. Nobody making any barbecue, people just putting it on random shit. It was a hit, I guess. Gotta get online and order some more.

I did catch one dude putting it on a Wal-Mart brand frozen McRib type sandwich, and almost took the bottle from him. Broke my heart to see superior meat gravy used on shit like that.
it's like ketchup on a steak? but in reverse :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:50 AM 03-24-2018

Looks suggestive but was damned good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:53 AM 03-24-2018
Considering that crust is the best part of pizza, imo, it falls way short. If you're trying to recreate your favorite pizza or your Mema's mashed potatoes by substituting cauliflower, you'll likely be disappointed.

But if you're trying to make healthier food choices for whatever reason, or wear a stocking cap during the summer and ride a moped apparently, it's a solid alternative to just a side of cauliflower. Also, I don't try to make my own cauliflower crust, as food processing the cauliflower stinks up the entire place and rarely turns out well for me. So I just buy the pre-made crusts.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:08 AM 03-24-2018
This thread has been very pleasant the last couple of days guys. Can't place my finger on it, but since the 20th it's taken a nice little turn.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:38 AM 03-24-2018
Last night I made fettucine alfredo and added peas and bacon to it. Served with a garden salad and Cabernet Sauvignon Blanc wine.
[Reply]
threebag 08:26 AM 03-24-2018
Had a Schlotzsky's Deluxe Original on Jalepeno Cheddar last night. I don't know how they did it but they have killed the place. No Pasta Salad and the sandwich was like ass. It was a sad night
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:39 AM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Last night I made fettucine alfredo and added peas and bacon to it. Served with a garden salad and Cabernet Sauvignon Blanc wine.

Sounds like a pseudo carbonara.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:40 AM 03-24-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
This thread has been very pleasant the last couple of days guys. Can't place my finger on it, but since the 20th it's taken a nice little turn.

Fuck you.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 765 of 1208
« First < 265665715755761762763764765 766767768769775815865 > Last »
Up