ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 308 of 330
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312318 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:11 AM 03-13-2024
I've tried watching AEW and just can't get into it. They've got guys who I like but none of their shit makes sense to me.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:14 AM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That's fine, but why do people that like WWE feel the need to want it to die?

Like I don't care that WWE exists, like I watch wrestling for shit like Ospreay and Takeshita did on the PPV, I don't get that in WWE, that's fine.

I was so completely wrong when I thought people wanted a viable alternative to WWE, what a bunch of people wanted was WWE to be 2% better and Vince to go away.

I dunno if it's nostalgia, I dunno if it's stan culture, but this idea that people who are WWE fans want zero alternatives and will spend hours a day bitching and moaning and wanting AEW to literally not exist is incredibly ridiculous behavior.
When have I ever said I want AEW to die? That's fucking retarded. I'm legitimately concerned it's headed down that path due to most metrics painting it as a stagnant promotion at best.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:15 AM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
When have I ever said I want AEW to die? That's fucking reeruned. I'm legitimately concerned it's headed down that path due to most metrics painting it as a stagnant promotion at best.
Not you, the complete and total discourse that exists in wrestling online communities.

Like this is where we sit there, Will Ospreay has 2 really good matches...and now he "doesn't know how to sell" it's just laughable bullshit.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:17 AM 03-13-2024
Like to add the WWE product does absolutely nothing for me, that doesn't mean I'm going to get online and shit talk it for 4 hours though.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:21 AM 03-13-2024
Ospreay is actually what's broken me with Khan and his dog shit nonsensical booking. Let's take one of the hottest new faces, throw him in with Callus and his group of stooges, put him and Takeshita together for no reason, then do ithe whole scenario AGAIN, except with a complete Jobber in Fletcher, and sit with your dick in your hands afterwards wondering why Ospreay lost 100k viewers. Fucking idiotic waste of talent.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:24 AM 03-13-2024
Ospreay is actually what's broken me with Khan and his dog shit nonsensical booking. Let's take one of the hottest new faces, throw him in with Callus and his group of stooges, put him and Takeshita together for no reason, then do ithe whole scenario AGAIN, except with a complete Jobber in Fletcher, and sit with your dick in your hands afterwards wondering why Ospreay lost 100k viewers. ****ing idiotic waste of talent.
AEW booking and storylines are bad. They should of jumped on D'Amore when he got fired from TNA.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:25 AM 03-13-2024
Ospreay is actually what's broken me with Khan and his dog shit nonsensical booking. Let's take one of the hottest new faces, throw him in with Callus and his group of stooges, put him and Takeshita together for no reason, then do ithe whole scenario AGAIN, except with a complete Jobber in Fletcher, and sit with your dick in your hands afterwards wondering why Ospreay lost 100k viewers. Fucking idiotic waste of talent.
I think it really comes down to they put Ospreay in that group and now they have to get him out of it because well dude is more over than I think they expected.

On top of that Fletcher is good, he's 25, I know people fucking hate it but sometimes these guys do have to get matches.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:26 AM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
AEW booking and storylines are bad. They should of jumped on D'Amore when he got fired from TNA.
It's so damn frustrating because these guys are being taken for granted. Omega is one of my favorites to watch and he's relegated to Trios duty when he's not bed bound with all the shit he's done to himself.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:28 AM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
It's fucking horrible. Tony can't long term book his way out of a wet paper bag.

Large reason why CM Punk getting fired was a much bigger deal than it was made out to be. He was carrying Collision with something that resembled a proper product.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:32 AM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
It's fucking horrible. Tony can't long term book his way out of a wet paper bag.

Large reason why CM Punk getting fired was a much bigger deal than it was made out to be. He was carrying Collision with something that resembled a proper product.
:-) Swerve Strickland breaking into Hangman's house and threatening his child and he's currently the biggest face in the entire promotion because Hangman is such an unlikable putz and his manager does a funny dance.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:32 AM 03-13-2024
I get that people like Ospreay and that style....I just can't.

The epitome of the same 10 spots in every match, no selling, dangerous dumb shit that doesn't add anything of value outside of getting people to do dumb chants, etc.

I actually think he could be even better than how he's viewed now but he has his style and won't change...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:34 AM 03-13-2024
:-) Swerve Strickland breaking into Hangman's house and threatening his child and he's currently the biggest face in the entire promotion because Hangman is such an unlikable putz and his manager does a funny dance.
Please tune in for an announcement. Again. For the 34th week in a row.

Has some real Dixie Carter vibes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:34 AM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I get that people like Ospreay and that style....I just can't.

The epitome of the same 10 spots in every match, no selling, dangerous dumb shit that doesn't add anything of value outside of getting people to do dumb chants, etc.

I actually think he could be even better than how he's viewed now but he has his style and won't change...
It's true. Ospreay is excellent at that style but it pretty much throws all logic out the window and is going to significantly shorten his career.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:35 AM 03-13-2024
Maybe it's just me but wrestling has become 50% super kicks.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:36 AM 03-13-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Maybe it's just me but wrestling has become 50% super kicks.
...and Destroyers which is now a transition move lol.
[Reply]
Page 308 of 330
« First < 208258298304305306307308 309310311312318 > Last »
Up