ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 56
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:45 AM 04-18-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
How long til Deadwood starts?
I agree...I havent heard a thing, but they did preview the start of Entourage which starts in June.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:46 AM 04-18-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
Why isn't Tony giving Carmella a hard time about the $600K spec house that is going down the tubes?

I have a feeling that Vito is not going to be the focus of the next few episodes. I think his issue will be on the back burner and will get solved in the last couple of episodes. I think the show will take a new direction next week.

What's up with Pussy's wife? Is she getting involved in the mob? What about Carmella? She wants to be a businesswoman. If Pussy's wife "has money on the street", do you think Carmella will want to do the same? That's kind of a crazy idea, but it came to my mind.

Predictions?
I wouldnt be suprised if Vito vanishes like the shot-in-the-head Russian running through the woods in winter a couple of seasons ago...with no more plot follow up.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:48 AM 04-18-2006
Why isn't Tony giving Carmella a hard time about the $600K spec house that is going down the tubes?
Because that was her price for staying with him. And if it fails, it reinforces her dependence on him as breadwinner.
[Reply]
Brock 09:52 AM 04-18-2006
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I agree...I havent heard a thing, but they did preview the start of Entourage which starts in June.
The website says new Deadwood June 11.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 10:08 AM 04-18-2006
I wouldnt be suprised if Vito vanishes like the shot-in-the-head Russian running through the woods in winter a couple of seasons ago...with no more plot follow up.
You might be right. I forgot about the Russian. But, I do think this Vito thing will get settled one way or another.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:34 AM 04-18-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
The website says new Deadwood June 11.
Good news...so both Entourage and Deadwood in June.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 10:43 AM 04-18-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Because that was her price for staying with him. And if it fails, it reinforces her dependence on him as breadwinner.
That's true. So do you think Tony is holding up the building inspector on purpose? Something is going to happen with that whole situation.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 11:03 AM 04-18-2006
Good news...so both Entourage and Deadwood in June.
I heard the first episode of Deadwood is an Al Swearengen dream sequence and in the second episode everyone discovers that Doc Cochrane is gay and he runs away to Oregon.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 11:29 AM 04-18-2006
Originally Posted by Chiefnj:
I heard the first episode of Deadwood is an Al Swearengen dream sequence and in the second episode everyone discovers that Doc Cochrane is gay and he runs away to Oregon.
:-)
[Reply]
penchief 11:41 AM 04-18-2006
Originally Posted by cadmonkey:
I thought last nights episode was pretty funny. More comedy than drama in my opinion.
Especially when Tony defended Vito by proclaiming him to be a "come-from-behind kinda guy."
[Reply]
Otter 02:46 AM 04-21-2006
Didn’t like last weeks episode too much, worst of the new season in my opinion.

Very trivial for Chase, I was waiting for Vito to stand up at the waterfall and break into song.

If history is an indicator (as it always is) this week will be revisiting old school Sopranos.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 08:06 PM 04-23-2006
Season 6
Epsiode 7

Discuss......
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 08:28 PM 04-23-2006
Arti Buco is one of my favorite characters. He's in bad shape in this episode.
[Reply]
JimNasium 08:30 PM 04-23-2006
Arti Buco is one of my favorite characters. He's in bad shape in this episode.
I can handle Arti in small doses but this was too much. I wish they would have just killed him early in the show and spared us the pain.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:18 PM 04-23-2006
Originally Posted by Otter:

If history is an indicator (as it always is) this week will be revisiting old school Sopranos.
Nope.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 56
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up