ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 152
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:32 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by SPchief:
I don't have a dog in this, but did you really just break out spelling smack?
If that's what it is, shouldn't he have typed "qwerty"?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:54 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Evidently, evil doesn't provide dictionaries. Lemme guess, it was just a slip on your qkerty keyboard. :-) :-)

spelling/grammer police, that's soooo 2007....
[Reply]
Frazod 05:56 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Are you coming back?
Nope. Never.

Oh wait, I just did. I guess I'm staying.

Baby Lee still crying about not getting enough love? How tragic. :-)
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:58 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
spelling/grammer police, that's soooo 2007....
Unless you want to be equated to a retard like bump that is....
[Reply]
FAX 06:00 PM 03-23-2011
Unless you want to be equated to a retard like bump that is....
Personally, I think it should be equated "with" ... not equated "to", Mr. CrazyCoffey.

FAX
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:01 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by FAX:
Personally, I think it should be equated "with" ... not equated "to", Mr. CrazyCoffey.

FAX
LOL - I like it the way it is. I like what it implies
[Reply]
Donger 06:12 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
That is correct.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:15 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
That is correct.
I disagree...
[Reply]
Donger 06:16 PM 03-23-2011
I disagree...
Yes, and Hitler never played "Risk" as a child.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:18 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, and Hitler never played "Risk" as a child.
you nazi
[Reply]
milkman 07:07 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
Never said that about. Dane

In fact said outright I was in no position to say if he was a pedo
Simply made a statement about behaviors

Then went on to qualify the statement saying I donit know whether the Guy is or not
No matter how many times I spell that for you or your brother you just don't hear it. Seems like you are more interested in showing your ass than being right

You have spent two days now chasing a cause that is misplaced

In you own words, what kind of person does that make you?
The problem is, whether you did or did not accuse dane of anything, making that kind of observation about behavior implies you believe it's possible.

You make the observation, it is perceived you believe it, and as the old saying goes, perception is reality.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:28 PM 03-23-2011
Sniping? You started the exchange between you and I
Now your crying about it.

I'm sorry.

I'll stop when you are ready. I'm not taking this seriously. Just killing time its just a game. You seemed willing, seeking me out and all.
I started it? Really. You might want to check into a few of your all-inclusive swipes first. You've already made it clear how you feel about anybody who likes or dares to defend Dane or anything he does. So then, after your "I'm done with this thread" post:

Here is my final word on the subject.

Bye Dane, you fuckin asshole.
*snicker*

You chimed in with this little nugget:

Just stopped in to see if we were still shitting on the assholes who stay, while defending assholes who leave. Of couse, all perpatrated by the asshole royalty around here.

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole
To which I responded with this:

Originally Posted by frazod:
I think we should conduct a little experiment. You leave, and we'll see if anybody misses you. We'll even forward your mail to the Mane free of charge.

Yours truly,
The Asshole Royalty Around Here
After this, you went off on your mindless little diatribe about my leaping to Iowanian's defense. Funny, though, in reviewing you post, I don't see the word "Iowanian" anywhere. All I see is another thinly-veiled shot at Dane's friends, which includes me. Am I missing something here? Now, Iowanian did reply to your post, but what does that have to do with me? We do operate independently, and anybody who has posted here any length of time should be well aware that we don't generally work and play well together. I'm sorry if this pisses all over your "YOU MUST BE CONSPIRING AGAINST ME!" story, genious. Perhaps you should try putting a bit more thought into the next one. :-)

By the way, am I still "not ready" for your epic smackdowns? Be sure to let me know when the next one's coming so I can brace myself. :-)
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:42 PM 03-23-2011
This whole thread makes me feel dirty. It reminds me of the old AOL chatrooms from the 90's.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Frazod 07:43 PM 03-23-2011
I'm told that people find this shit entertaining. The future of ChiefsPlanet! Woohoo!
[Reply]
milkman 07:44 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
This whole thread makes me feel dirty. It reminds me of the old AOL chatrooms from the 90's.
Posted via Mobile Device
Is that where you met Lumpy?
[Reply]
Page 118 of 152
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128 > Last »
Up