ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 300
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:04 PM 10-28-2015

:-)
[Reply]
notorious 09:29 PM 10-28-2015
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:53 PM 10-29-2015
Someone at my company brought up something that we all missed in our discussions over the past two episodes.

Where’s Judith? Carl did not check on her after the Wolves attacked and Enid was gone.
And since I brought that up, why would the Wolves have a jar of baby food in their pack, the jar that Rick found?

Is Enid a Wolf? Did she take Judith?
[Reply]
eDave 10-29-2015, 12:58 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Radar Chief 01:09 PM 10-29-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Someone at my company brought up something that we all missed in our discussions over the past two episodes.

Where’s Judith? Carl did not check on her after the Wolves attacked and Enid was gone.
And since I brought that up, why would the Wolves have a jar of baby food in their pack, the jar that Rick found?

I believe the baby food and pictures of the Safe Zone were in Aaron's back pack. Seems he left it behind, Morgan found it and it was taken from Morgan when he encountered the Wolves out in the woods.
Is Enid a Wolf? Could be, that idea has been bounced around but I think they implied that the Wolves were there because of Aaron's pictures when Aaron found them in some of the stuff the Wolves dropped.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:10 PM 10-29-2015
When talking about the Wolves, she said something to the effect of 'that's when WE. . . .' Then Coral cut her off from finishing her sentence.
[Reply]
eDave 01:31 PM 10-29-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
When talking about the Wolves, she said something to the effect of 'that's when WE. . . .' Then Coral cut her off from finishing her sentence.
I took the WE to mean her and that other kid. "that's how WE (were able to sneak out).
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:55 PM 10-29-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
I believe the baby food and pictures of the Safe Zone were in Aaron's back pack. .
Aaron had applesauce not baby food in his backpack. Seems like a specific item for an adult that was rampaging to take.

Still, Enid is gone and Judith has not been shown after the attack. Once the Wolves were defeated COOOOORRRAAALLL just took the casserole out of the oven.
[Reply]
eDave 09:20 PM 10-29-2015
Aaron had applesauce not baby food in his backpack. Seems like a specific item for an adult that was rampaging to take.

Still, Enid is gone and Judith has not been shown after the attack. Once the Wolves were defeated COOOOORRRAAALLL just took the casserole out of the oven.
Which tells me she is fine.
[Reply]
Otter 01:26 AM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
I believe the baby food and pictures of the Safe Zone were in Aaron's back pack. Seems he left it behind, Morgan found it and it was taken from Morgan when he encountered the Wolves out in the woods.
Is Enid a Wolf? Could be, that idea has been bounced around but I think they implied that the Wolves were there because of Aaron's pictures when Aaron found them in some of the stuff the Wolves dropped.
I didn't read all that much into the baby food. I mean these people are basically scavenging whatever they can get their hands on. I just struck me as Rick seeing baby food and it reminding him of his daughter.

One thing that did stand out however is that when Carol was cooking right before the attack they made it a point to show Judith on the baby cam on the kitchen island. Stood out because I'm not used to see electronics on TWD, Then Carl took the roast out without looking at the monitor,

It's very subtitle on both scenes but it does seem deliberate. Something seems to be being foreshadowed.

In case you don't follow the comics...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
NewChief 08:26 AM 10-30-2015
Yeah. I just read the baby food as it getting personal for Rick. He's telling everyone else to stick to the mission. That what they're doing, they're doing for the people back in the community. He's telling Daryl not to go back.

Then he seees baby food, and it hits him that his daughter is in peril. Now he has to decide if he's going to "stick to the mission" now that it's personal.

The timer, to me, was a sort of joke and play on the random suddenness of the Wolf attack. Like, "And now we return you to the regularly scheduled domesticity that Carol is trying to fake." Also shows how quickly everything happened. They endured and repelled an attack in the time it takes brownies to bake.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:06 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:

In case you don't follow the comics...

Spoiler!
:-)
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 09:02 PM 10-30-2015
Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 10:58 PM 10-30-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Yeah. I just read the baby food as it getting personal for Rick. He's telling everyone else to stick to the mission. That what they're doing, they're doing for the people back in the community. He's telling Daryl not to go back.

Then he seees baby food, and it hits him that his daughter is in peril. Now he has to decide if he's going to "stick to the mission" now that it's personal.

The timer, to me, was a sort of joke and play on the random suddenness of the Wolf attack. Like, "And now we return you to the regularly scheduled domesticity that Carol is trying to fake." Also shows how quickly everything happened. They endured and repelled an attack in the time it takes brownies to bake.
This is a great take.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 05:15 PM 10-31-2015
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Spoiler!
Congrats!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:33 PM 11-01-2015
Ugh. Kill. Him.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 300
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »