< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs WR Room for 2024
SHOWTIME 05:23 AM 04-26-2024

League ain’t ready �� pic.twitter.com/tl7wL3ihwY

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) April 26, 2024

Depth chart looks like this - who gets cut?:

-Hollywood Brown

-Xavier Worthy

-Rashee Rice (when he gets back from suspension)

-Kadarius Toney

-Skyy Moore

-Justyn Watson

-Justin Ross

-etc.

Cutting Watson post June 1 would save about $2.5M. Trading Toney may also save us $2.5.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:11 PM 04-26-2024
Yeah, there's literally no reason to get rid of Toney when both Moore and Ross are still rostered. Unlike the other 2, Toney has actually shown talent at this level.
[Reply]
Smed1065 12:51 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Toney is dangerous in space, but I don’t trust him to not make the major negative plays (even on the easiest or most routine plays possible).

We’ve seen Andy scheme him wide open just for him to drop a pass in his hands or even pop the ball up for a pick on a couple occasions.

I’d love to see him turn it around, but he has to pull his head out of his ass. Maybe it’ll happen this year. Hope it does.
Yall know I am already crazy but I'll call it here. Moore is a slow learner I think in AR offense he just is not quick learner. Yeah yeah but I think he will do much better. Still not a #1 tho. Time to shit or get off the pot.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:54 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The new kick return rule may save Kadarious Toney a roster spot.
Not if the rugby guy has anything to say about it!
[Reply]
Womble 01:00 PM 04-26-2024
I love how in the presser Andy listed the WR room Worthy would be joining as "Hollywood and Rashee and Kelce...and the other fellas".

I wouldn't mind picking up a big WR on day 3 to do the role we hoped Justyn Ross could do. Or perhaps that's where our rugby lad figures eventually?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:06 PM 04-26-2024
I want Luke McCaffrey in round 4.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:07 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Moore and Ross are the ones that are gone. I don't think I've seen anyone in the organization talk up Moore for a long long time now. Not the case with Toney. And Ross is just completely worthless. I've always been baffled at the love that dude gets.
Ross had a massive game against Alabama for the National Title, it was like 7 years ago but everyone still remembers that.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:12 PM 04-26-2024
This is the best offense weve had on paper
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:52 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I want Luke McCaffrey in round 4.
Me too
[Reply]
Hoover 02:20 PM 04-26-2024
I don't understand some of you guy

Curious about Remigio... Still holding out hope for fucking Ross... Absolutely done with Moore and Toney.

Now I get being down on those two after last season. Especially Toney, who lost his mind last season. But I still think both could develop.

Toney - If he doesn't figure it out this year, he's out of the league. And lets face it, we need a kick returner. I really don't want to see Worthy returning kicks. Kid has the raw talent and size, with his contract I think he's here all year providing he's healthy.

Moore - Personally I think he's kind of an idiot for wasting the opportunity he was provided last season with the Chiefs, however, I think we probably asked and expected too much form the kid. That's on Veach and the front office in my opinion. In this offense, with Kelce, Rice, and Worthy, I think Skyy can be used in a very effective way. Is he more of a role player at the point? Sure. But I still think he can find a lot of success on the field.
[Reply]
xztop123 02:22 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
This is the best offense weve had on paper
I don’t agree. Schwartz and fisher were bookend tackles

Second best and probably the fastest for sure.
[Reply]
843GTYellowJacket 02:45 PM 04-26-2024
Expect the offensive production to be at the 2018 level when Mahomes became the fulltime starter. All we need now is to bring back Kareem Hunt or draft that RB from FSU.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:55 PM 04-26-2024
Grab 1 more!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:57 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:

Curious about Remigio... Still holding out hope for ****ing Ross... Absolutely done with Moore and Toney.

Now I get being down on those two after last season. Especially Toney, who lost his mind last season. But I still think both could develop.

Toney - If he doesn't figure it out this year, he's out of the league. And lets face it, we need a kick returner. I really don't want to see Worthy returning kicks. Kid has the raw talent and size, with his contract I think he's here all year providing he's healthy.

Moore - Personally I think he's kind of an idiot for wasting the opportunity he was provided last season with the Chiefs, however, I think we probably asked and expected too much form the kid. That's on Veach and the front office in my opinion. In this offense, with Kelce, Rice, and Worthy, I think Skyy can be used in a very effective way. Is he more of a role player at the point? Sure. But I still think he can find a lot of success on the field.
I would prefer we just take another WR rather than waiting on Skyy.

The NFL is a lot different than it was ten years ago. Guys that are good show stuff right away.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:00 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:

Curious about Remigio... Still holding out hope for ****ing Ross... Absolutely done with Moore and Toney.

Ross plays scared but who can blame him really. Tony and Moore can't catch and are fragile. Get rid of all three. Quit with the "projects" and get some people who can contribute, like Remingo!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up