ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tecmo Bowl and....
Ubeja Vontell 12:31 PM 09-19-2019
....Bo Jackson. Yep, talking the first back in the day game, remember how Jackson was simply on a whole other level than all the others? I could run him back to his one turn and run to their one and then back to his one then back to...until I got bored with it. He was unstoppable.

Then there was our "Nigerian Nightmare" Christian Okoye, would be tacklers went flying, literally flying as they actually bounced off him. you remember it.

There are two NFLers today who remind me of that game (still have it) two players with that video game....WHOA! One is Lamar Jackson, is he not playing freaky good right now? The other is Patrick Mahomes, have we ever seen anyting like this before? I know I haven't. The guy had a 5000 yard season at TT, then in his first NFL season as a starter...5000 yards, has this ever been done before? NCAA 5000 yards, NFL 5000 yards.

This game Sunday is going to be one for the ages wait and see, one.....did I just see that...after.....did I just see that? Haven't been this excited for a reg season game in ages.

Tecmo Bo had nothing on these guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just heard Cowherd say....never seen anything like Mahomes before.
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:45 PM 09-19-2019
Do you have tourettes? Seems like you blurt out everything that pops into your head.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:47 PM 09-19-2019
Andy wanted precisely ONE QB from that draft and he maneuvered (from #27) to get him. That should tell you all you need to know.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:52 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Do you have tourettes? Seems like you blurt out everything that pops into your head.
Dude, your very first post here was this...

Any Tecmo Super Bowl fans here?

I just went into my first pawn shop in years and what do i find? why, Tecmo Super Bowl for NES for $3, which worked out well because i recently got a new 72 pin connector for my NES. i did a little more searching and what else do i find, why Tecmo Super Bowl for SNES for $2! why the newer one was cheaper i'll never know...

i spent many many hours with the NES version and i played a little of the SNES version as a kid, but it seems much different. i grew up with Okoye destroying defenders, now i have to see him as a backup 2 years later... also, no more Paige to catch the ball, and now my defenders can get hurt...

but it's neat being able to step into the past and get a 1993 SNES and have it feel like a new game...

good stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So do you just blurt..............................
[Reply]
TLO 12:52 PM 09-19-2019
I once took a shit in the woods and had to wipe my ass with leaves
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:53 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Andy wanted precisely ONE QB from that draft and he maneuvered (from #27) to get him. That should tell you all you need to know.
What a trio....Andy Reid/Patrick Mahomes/Tyreek Hill
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 12:58 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I once took a shit in the woods and had to wipe my ass with leaves
Was that before or after ya posted this....

Edit: nevermind
They just explained it. Nevermind. Here's a picture of a hot chick for clicking on this thread.

.....well?
[Reply]
TLO 09-19-2019, 12:59 PM
This message has been deleted by TLO.
Sofa King 01:02 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Dude, your very first post here was this...

Any Tecmo Super Bowl fans here?

I just went into my first pawn shop in years and what do i find? why, Tecmo Super Bowl for NES for $3, which worked out well because i recently got a new 72 pin connector for my NES. i did a little more searching and what else do i find, why Tecmo Super Bowl for SNES for $2! why the newer one was cheaper i'll never know...

i spent many many hours with the NES version and i played a little of the SNES version as a kid, but it seems much different. i grew up with Okoye destroying defenders, now i have to see him as a backup 2 years later... also, no more Paige to catch the ball, and now my defenders can get hurt...

but it's neat being able to step into the past and get a 1993 SNES and have it feel like a new game...

good stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So do you just blurt..............................

What an excellent first post that was. Far better than this thread.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 01:13 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
What an excellent first post that was. Far better than this thread.
Dude, that first post had 18 replies and 822 views, my first post here had 53 and 1.357.

Now sit your ass down midget.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:26 PM 09-19-2019
Dude, that first post had 18 replies and 822 views, my first post here had 53 and 1.357.

Now sit your ass down midget.
Your and idiot.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:34 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Your and idiot.
Try that again slick.

Your...and...idiot

That is an idiot.
[Reply]
rydogg58 02:58 PM 09-19-2019
Try that again slick.

Your...and...idiot

That is an idiot.
We're laughing at you not only because you don't get it, but also because your and idiot.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:00 PM 09-19-2019
This dude sucks
[Reply]
SupDock 03:03 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
This dude sucks
Definitely and idiot
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 03:24 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
We're laughing at you not only because you don't get it, but also because your and idiot.
Dude....

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

....so all you do here is leech off all of us? Really?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up