ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs bringing back the Yellow Endzones?
O.city 01:42 PM 09-16-2019

It appears the #Chiefs are, indeed, rolling out the old-school Municipal stadium paint scheme for the field on Sunday. Take a look at this (crappy) image of the old field, and compare to the stencil marks on the field today.

Love it. pic.twitter.com/NZUXOD2Fqp

— Josh Chavis (@JoshChavis65) September 16, 2019

[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:41 PM 09-16-2019
Is this official or just speculation
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:41 PM 09-16-2019
Awesome!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:45 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Is this official or just speculation
I'm gonna suggest that the question mark in the title answers your question that isn't punctuated correctly.
[Reply]
sedated 02:45 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
I hate those yellow gloves that DRob and Kelce were wearing yesterday. I always think it's a flag on the play.
I noticed that Kelce had changed to red after halftime.
[Reply]
srvy 02:56 PM 09-16-2019
Kinda can see what George was talking about in this picture. Our seats were on lower level corner end zone in the corner L bend seating hust in front of that column. I was there unless dad didnt have work at TWA then I sat in the huddle club. I always felt sorry for those who had seat behind the columns talk about getting fucked.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:58 PM 09-16-2019
Both Super Bowls had the yellow end zones like Municipal Stadium.

I’m so excited about this.

[Reply]
Frazod 02:58 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Man imagine prime Jamaal with this offense. Good lord.
I'd rather imagine the '95 defense with this offense.

We'd never lose. EVER.
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 03:03 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
I noticed that Kelce had changed to red after halftime.
During the game I noticed he kept getting infield dirt stuck to his gloves.The gloves lose their grip with the dirt on them.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:12 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Just saw on twitter that Jamaal will be banging the drum on Sunday.
Shout out to his knee!
[Reply]
eDave 03:14 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Shout out to his knee!

I know this is stupid, but I posted it anyway.
[Reply]
TLO 03:14 PM 09-16-2019
I'm not a fan, honestly.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:18 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Kinda can see what George was talking about in this picture. Our seats were on lower level corner end zone in the corner L bend seating hust in front of that column. I was there unless dad didnt have work at TWA then I sat in the huddle club. I always felt sorry for those who had seat behind the columns talk about getting ****ed.

In that picture as we view it, the stands on the right side was the "Wolfpack" section. These were steel bleachers put up in the outfield, starting at the left field line, across center toward right field. Where the camera man is is where the right field wall would be for baseball, which was also called "Stenerud's Roost." The far end of the field where the press box curves around, that's where home plate for baseball would have been. That far end zone behind the goalposts was where the kids in the "Huddle Club" would sit. The players would enter and exit the field up a walkway that went up into the stands behind that far goal post. Also, both teams were on the same sideline in front of the Wolfpack. 50 yard line split the bench areas.
[Reply]
Coyote 03:29 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Kinda can see what George was talking about in this picture. Our seats were on lower level corner end zone in the corner L bend seating hust in front of that column. I was there unless dad didnt have work at TWA then I sat in the huddle club. I always felt sorry for those who had seat behind the columns talk about getting ****ed.

Yeah That was me as a kid. Upper deck behind a pole. Rich kids got all the breaks.

It will be tough to get Arrowhead parking in some guys yard for a buck then walk in for the full experience
[Reply]
threebag 03:30 PM 09-16-2019
I like the throwback end zone paint

There is a lot of history to cash in on, these are special times.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:33 PM 09-16-2019
Personally, I think the red design on page 2 is way better. But the Yellow would be interesting as well.

Arrowhead is going to be a madhouse on Sunday.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up